8

"Hi Sun-hee." I said as soon as Sun-hee answered the video call.
"Hi Eunhwa, why did you call?" Sun-hee greeted me.
"I noticed that you were kind of distant these past few days. If there is something you want to talk about, I'm here." I said.
"This is not really a big problem but, I think I kind of like Jaebeom. It's not a big crush but maybe a little bit?" Sun-hee said, frustrated.
"What's the problem with that?" I asked.
"Well, I don't want to talk to him, not even look at him. I think I'll like him too much if I do, so I try to avoid it." She said.
"I'm too scared to have a crush on someone, and I'm too scared to get rejected." She continued.
I gave some advices, some that could be helpful and some that could not.
"Thanks Eunhwa, just one last favor." Sun-hee said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Please keep this a secret from Hwa-young and Sejung." She replied. I laughed at her and nodded.

I hope I helped Sun-hee fix her problem.

Monday

Today, Hyun-ki was absent. We tried to ask the guys why he was absent, but they were too busy with their exams.

"What do you think? What's the reason he was absent?" Hwa-young asked us while we sat at the char in the store.
"Maybe he just went somewhere important." Sejung said.
"Maybe." I said.

Tuesday

Hyun-ki is still absent today.

"Sun-hee, maybe you could ask Jaebeom why Hyun-ki is absent?" Hwa-young said while she was getting her books out of her locker.
"I'll try, but for now I'm not sure." Sun-hee replied while she was locking her locker.
"Why though? I thought you were friends with him?" Sejung asked.
"I didn't say we were friends, I just asked information from him. Basic informations." Sun-hee replied.

[Sun-hee POV]

I don't know how I'll ask Jaebeom about Hyun-ki, I was avoiding him.

"Sun-hee!" Woo-san called out for me.
"Hi." I replied.
"Is there any news about your brother? He left school and haven't contacted me in a while." He said.
"Oh, I don't know, we aren't that close." I said.
"I think he is still contacting Jaebeom." I continued.
"Speaking of Jaebeo-" He was about to talk about Jaebeom but I cutted him off.
"What happened to Hyun-ki? Why is he absent for 2 days now?" I asked him, changing the topic.
"Hyun-ki? Oh, he's sick since saturday, after we went to the mall." He replied.
I said thanks and ran to Eunhwa and the girls.

[Eunhwa POV]

"So he's sick?" Hwa-young said.
"I just said it." Sun-hee replied.
"What are we supposed to do?" Sejung said.
"We should bring him fruits and medicines." Hwa-young said.
"That's a good idea!" Sejung said.
"It's a bad idea. We don't know him too much, we aren't even close with him. Maybe just wait for him to heal." Sun-hee said, and I agreed.

Wednesday

Hyun-ki is still not here. So, he's probably still sick.

We were all staring at our foods at lunch time.
"Park Sun-hee." Jaebeom whispered at Sun-hee's ear. Sejung was beside them and so Jaebeom's face was near him.
"Ew! Don't get too close! Your face is disgusting!" Sejung was disgusted.
"Oh sorry. I just wanted to talk to Sun-hee." Jaebeom said. He turned back to see Sun-hee, but Sun-hee was too fast and already ran away.