His suprise💘

Priya's POV

Priya's POV

A few weeks passed like hours... After coming to know about him... I started falling more for him. The way he cares for me, the way he talks about his family, the way he looks at me with such care and genuine love, his honesty, his cuteness, his eyes, his smile, his everything is making me fall hard for him.

     In these few days, he has only talked about two things so much. His family especially Lakshmi ma and his job. He loves his job. According to him, it's his first love. I adore him so much for that.

     According to everyone, he is a sincere policeman, who is also a super-duper introvert. But, I got to see his other side. His cute side, which is exclusive only for me. His caring side, which can only be seen by his close ones.  And coming to his romantic side, en alavuku illa naalum paravala🤭. 

      He does not only care for me, he also takes care of my family as his own. Isn't it every girl's dream to get a boy like this? I'm so lucky in that way. I have got a gem of a person. I also got an amazing family with a sweet mother in law, a funny father in law and a cute and naughty sister in law. 

    Even though I don't know everything about him, I can say that HE IS THE ONE. I have never felt this way with anyone. I want to know more and more about him, I want to shower him with all my love and care. I want to be in his hardships. I want to give all my love to him and have all his love for myself. I want me to become his shoulder to lean on when he is sad. I don't want his world to revolve around me. I just want him to explore his world with me.

      Everything around us should be paused except for me and him. We should be in our beautiful world.

"Priya!!! What are you daydreaming about? I'm asking you the answer to this question for the past five minutes!!!"  My beautiful explanation about my sweetheart was disturbed by this old lady with those big specs. MY PROFESSOR.

     "I'm sorry mam" I apologized and she continued with her class. Yaar!!! Did she disturb my dream just for a sorry? I would have asked her sorry 1000 times if she has asked for it later. "Enna da? Pagal kanava? Eppa paathaalum Annan nenapu dhaana?" (What bro, daydreaming about Anna?)God!!! Why is this girl, Deepika is always teasing me? I'm paavam🥺. I'm so innocent yk?

    After 1-2 hours, it was finally lunch break!! My eyes lighted up just by hearing the word SORU🍛. Whose eyes would not? Especially my DCP Ji's eyes will.

      As I was about to leave my class, my junior rushed to me and said  "Police is looking for you." A what? Police? I didn't do anything? Why would they look for me? I rushed to the office to see a familiar figure waiting for me with the million-dollar smile plastered on his face.

     Ok, ok, don't scold me. I know that I am dumb sometimes. It didn't even reach my mind that it would be him😅 Like who expected him here? In my college? Only me and Deepu know about our relationship among my friends.