Love Panlaama? Venaama?

Author's POV

She straightened her white Kurti, wore her silver jhumkas, and placed a tiny black bindi between her brows.

"My!! How gorgeous! Love you darling!" she said getting her bag from the bed and running to the living room.  

"Adi! Where are you going this happily?" Vikram asked looking at his sister all decked up.

"Wherelse? To college."

"Definitely not! You will never be this happy going to college. Tell me."

"Why wouldn't I be? There's a fest in our college today. That's why I'm happy. And, you Mr. Vikram, I will kill you if you place your shoe on my sandals again." Aditi said throwing his shoes on the teapoy before him.

"Venna!!! Why are you throwing them? Can't you keep them properly?"

"I am asking the same thing!! Can't you keep them properly? Thani ah vecha dhaan enna? (why can't you keep it separately.)"

"One is going to finish her college and the other is going to get married. Why are you guys still fighting like this in the morning?" Lakshmi ma asked arranging the dishes on the table. 

"Then, can we fight in the evening luxeyy?" Aditi asked throwing a pen at her brother. 

"Goyyala!!" (Idiot) Vikram started chasing her around the house.

"YOU TWO!! Come have your breakfast before I break your legs!" Lakshmi ma warned with a dosa karandi in her hand.

"It's better for you two to stop your fight and eat. You can't even imagine the aftereffect of not obeying your mother. Only I know that pain" Arun pa said wiping his crocodile tears.

"Ahh!! Drama Queen only you are!!! What did I do to you? Maybe I would have given two light slaps. For that, why are you making a big scene?" Lakshmi ma asked snatching the newspaper away from him and stuffing his hands with the plate. 

Arun: Me? Do you know how it would pain? Aandava!! Why did you give me such a loveless wife?

Lakshmi: Loveless? Why won't you tell? I am bearing you for the past 30 years, right? Why won't you tell?

"See da. We are fighting it seems!" Aditi said resting her elbow on Vikram's shoulder. 

"Now, if you two don't stop, we will break-" Vikram stopped in the middle receiving a glare from his mother. "Nope... we won't do anything. But we gotta eat right? So, my dear mother and father, eat. "

After a stomach-filled breakfast, Vikram left for work, and Aditi boarded the MTC 7F to the central station.

She stood holding the railing and took out her phone. She played her most fav song, "ee hrudayam" while earphones were plugged in.

She clicked on WhatsApp and opened her recent chat with Crusheyyy🙈❤ which was Surya.

Hey hi!! This is Aditi. First, I'm sorry for behaving with you like that.

 I shouldn't have reacted without knowing why. I'm really sorry. 🥺

Hey hi!! How are you? 

And it's really fine. Anyone would react the same way if a stranger approach them. 

Actually, I should be the one apologizing to you. 

But, I shouldn't have acted like that right...

Especially when you were at my door...😅