King Of The Hell

Sunday arrived soon, and along with it, Priya arrived at Vikram's house too.

"Kozhi kolambu, biryani, rasam, 65!! Athai, Mama, Neenga samachadhu Surya ka illa Aditi ku edhaavadhu maapla paathuteengala? Virundhu vechu irukeenga!!!" (Chicken curry, Biryani, 65!! Aunty, Uncle, Did you cook for Surya, or did you see any alliance for Aditi?) Priya asked inhaling the intoxicating smell of the Chicken Biryani sitting on the counter.

"Rendukum dhaan" (For both) Aditi said leaning on the entrance of the kitchen.

Priya: "What?"

Aditi: That... I was about to say 'Rendukum illa' (Not for both)

Priya: Ohohhh! Okay okay!! Aditi, come with me!! I want to tell you something!!

Saying so, Priya took her to Aditi's room and both sat on the bed.

Aditi: Come on come on!! What is it that you wanted to tell me? I'm all ears!! Spill the tea!!

Priya: Actually, I wanted to ask you something.

Aditi: Me? What? I'll be of my greatest help m'lady!

Priya: Oh is it so? Then may I ask how did your college fest go Lady Aditi?

Aditi: F- fest? What fest? Haan!! Yeah... the fest... went well...

Priya: Ohhh... Did they conduct the fest in a different place or what?

"What? No..." Aditi managed to reply while she started to sweat even in this climate of December.

Priya: Ok then. I and my friends are planning to arrange a farewell party for a professor who is retiring. Adhaan keten... (That's why I asked)

Aditi: Ok...

After a while of talking both the girls went down hearing the sound of the calling bell. There came the other pair of love birds, Deepika and Varun, hand in hand flashing their biggest smiles.

"What a sight to see!! Paah!! I can't even see my best friend nowadays!!" Priya said leaning on Aditi's shoulder and wiping her fake tear.

"Even you too stole my best friend!! Tit for tat madam!!" Varun said giving a smack on her head.

Priya: Oh really? He's with you 24/7 Mister!! Where is he now? In your pocket?

Varun: Exactly!! He's in my wallet!! Wanna see?

"Deii!! Varun!! You left your wallet in the car!!" Just then, Vikram came in after parking the car.

After a minute of silence and expressionless face, everybody saw each other and burst into laughter while Vikram stood there clueless about what was happening.

Vikram: What happened?

Lakshmi : *chuckles* nothing da... It was a wallet joke.

Vikram: Huh... Enna pa? Balama samachu irukeenga pola? Vaasana vasal varaikum varudhu!! (What pa? Did you cook a great feast today?)

Lakshmi: Yeah da!! We have cooked 3 dishes!! So, go refresh soon and call Surya and ask him where he is.

Lakshmi ma and Arun pa went inside the kitchen to prepare the sides.

Vikram: Ok ma. Then Varun, Come na, we will go fresh up and come down soon!! I'm already hungry!

Priya: Paaru paaru paaru!! Ippo kooda unna dhaan koopduraan!! ( see see see! Even now, he's calling you only. Not me!!)