Possessiveness 😘💗

Vikram walked away without even giving chance for Priya to speak as his colleague informed him that the Minister was going to leave

Vikram walked away without even giving chance for Priya to speak as his colleague informed him that the Minister was going to leave. She very well knew that he was angry. 

She knew that he would go to his house only after going to the station. So she rushed to his house and was talking with Lakshmi ma and Aditi.

Vikram entered and saw Priya sitting at the dining table looking at him with her best puppy eyes. He ignored it and went upstairs.

Seeing him ignore her, she went behind him like a lost puppy and entered his room before he can close it.

Vikram's POV

I felt a pair of arms encircling me from behind. How warm... 'eyyy!! Stop!! you're angry with her' my mind warned me.

Yeah, correct I'm angry with her.

"I'm sorry 🥺" she said making me melt... But still... NOO.

Author's POV

Vikram: Sorry? You can go and tell that to your senior. He was rejected, right? And, Disturbance? Am I a disturbance to you? Why didn't you tell me about him earlier?

Priya: Yaar!!! He proposed to me just today!! I forgot to tell you. Like who would tell their fiance that a guy proposed to her while seeing him after weeks? And I just thought of teasing you. I'm sorry...

She said not releasing him from the hug. He stood silent trying his best to hide his smile which peeped to see how cute his Ammu was.

"Yayyy!!! Wait a sec... You're jealous right? Aww... My baby is jealous 😍" she said breaking the hug and jumping in front of him.

"It's called possessiveness, not jealousy 😌"

He said removing the buttons of his uniform and inching towards her caging her between the bed and him.

She moved backwards until she fell on his bed. Vikram didn't stop and bent forward on top of her.

Priya closed her eyes tightly as she felt his breath on her neck. One, two, three... She felt nothing. She slowly opened her one eye and saw Vikram standing shirtless near the laundry basket.

Her eyes widened seeing the sight in front of her.

"What baby? Did you expect something else to happen?" He asked passing her his iconic smirk.

"No no... Wear a shirt first." Priya replied trying her best not to show her fully flushed face.

"Ammu... You have to get used to this. And, come here. I didn't take a proper look at you today because of work. It's good that you are still wearing your saree. You are going to be the end of me someday." Vikram said inching towards Priya who was now standing near the door.

"Vi-i-kram!!! Don't come near me... No... No... " she stuttered without breaking the eye lock.

"Oh, really Ammu? You don't want me to come near you? Then why are you pulling me towards you?" Vikram asked pointing towards his pinky which was getting pulled by Priya dragging him more closer to her.

  She didn't know how to reply to him but her eyes did know. Once he got his positive answer he leaned forward landing his lips on hers.

As soon as she felt their lips getting connected, all the thoughts in her mind about getting caught by Aditi and getting teased later, getting scoldings from Deepika as she left without informing her and more flew away through the window.

  Her mind was now filled with Vikram and Vikram alone. She was trying her best to kiss him back which turned into pecks. He internally chuckled seeing how she tried to get dominant but failed cutely.

"You need a lot of training my lady. Don't worry you'll have more lessons from me hereafter." He said making her blush profusely and went inside the washroom.

While she stood there fully flushed after finally realising what he did and what he said.

Her results were out after few days and as usual she scored so well that she ranked first.

****************************
Hey chellakutties,

    How are you guys and how's this update? Ik it's short 😅 pls spare me🙏

     Do vote and comment 🙏💗

With love,
~Nila💜🌙

695 words