Interview 🎤

please read the last chapter for a recap :').

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone settled down after having fun for a day when Vikram stood at the centre of the hall and was about to make an announcement.

Vikram: Guys... I need to tell you all something.

Aditi: What? You're going to take me anywhere?

Vikram: Yeah to Mars. Shut up and listen.

Lakshmi: Adi!!! He wants to tell something so important to this world. Let him tell. You tell my son.

Vikram: Maaa...

Priya: Hey, He'll be dragging like this only. Come let's go somewhere.

Vikram: Ok ok. I will tell. I'm going to be interviewed along with you guys.

Arun: Good da. When?

Vikram: Today pa...

Arun: How can you tell me right now da? I need to groom myself right? What will your Pinni (mom's younger sis) think if she sees me like this?

Lakshmi: *fake cough* No need for anything. Shut up and sit.

Murugan thaatha: Then I will have a good nap before that pa.

Time passed and everyone was getting ready for the interview.

Everyone was chit-chatting when the doorbell rang.

Aditi: Eii!!! I will go and open the door!!!

The super excited Aditi who opened the door stood there widening her eyes to their maximum.

Aditi: Hey!! Evlo dhairiyam irundha ingaye varuva? Annaiki unna thitaama vitta veedu varaikum varuviya? Mavane. Un ketta neram, Avanga rendu perum veetla dhaan irukaanga. Koopdava avangala? (Hey!! How dare you come here? Because they didn't do anything to you that day, You will come to our house or what? Your bad time, they both are inside. Shall I call them?)

Vikram: Ennadi? Ulla kooptu vara ivlo neram ah? Come in Surya. (Why are you taking so long to bring him inside?)

Aditi: Deii!! The interviewer is going to come. Why are you inviting him inside at this time?

Vikram: If he doesn't come inside who else will take the interview?

Surya came inside the hall beaming at everyone along with other technicians.

Surya: Hello everyone. I'm Surya. Q TV reporter. Thank you for this interview and I can see that our interview will be awesome as we all are twinning.