Kidnap ⛓️ -2

//"Your question will be answered when your fiance comes darling. Please be patient." Saying so, the man in his late 20s left the place instructing the other goons to take care of her.

Goon: Bro, look at her. She's looking so innocent. I don't know how our boss thought that she was strong.

Goon 2: He even warned us about her.😹

They were talking while another bunch of goons entered the room.

Goon 1: Hey, Murali... Boss even sent you guys to take care of her or what?

Murali: What? Just two of you are here? Thank God that she is tied up.

Goon: Man!!! Why are you even talking like this?

Murali: For god's sake!! Man, you should have been with me that day. Do you know how much time it took for me to recover from her beatings?

Goon2: Wait. So, she was the one who bet you and the others? Her?

Murali: Exactly!! Oh my, I won't forget the pain till I die😫

Priya: Brother, can you please untie me?🥺  See... My legs are getting numb. I had pepper spray with me that day. My limbs are numb already. How can I beat you guys now? Please🥺 🙏  Will you not help this sister?

Goon: Huh!! No way!! We won't do that alone. We've seen how hard it was for them to recover. I can't suffer like them.

Priya: Mchh... Get lost!!🙄

After an hour, Priya was all alone in the place still struggling to escape from the hold of the rope tied around her limbs.  The kidnapper returned with food in his hands and said the others to leave for lunch.

He untied her and was about to sit when the door crashed revealing Vikram with his pistol in his hand.

"MAHENDRAN!!!" Vikram shouted at the man in front of Priya.

Master Mahendran as Mahendran.

Mahendran: Man!!! Why did you break the door? I would have opened it if you had asked.

Vikram: Bull shit!! Leave her!!

Mahendran: Huh? How can you think that I'll leave her just like that? Let's make a deal. You release 15 of my men whom you have arrested and I'll leave your sweetheart. Or else...

He dragged placing a knife on Priya's throat. 

"Hey!!! Don't!!!" Vikram yelled pointing his pistol at Mahendran while Priya let out a chuckle confusing both of them.

"Wrong move bro," she said and pulled his wrist in which he held the knife. She then bent under his arm locking him with his knife behind his back.

Something like this...

She took away his knife and pushed him towards Vikram. Vikram got hold of him and pointed the pistol at his back. Vikram pushed Mahendran inside the jeep along with the other goons who were watching over Priya earlier.

Mahendran: OFFICER!! You'll regret doing this!! He'll not let you and her live in peace.

Vikram: Oh really? Then don't worry. He'll also be there in jail to accompany you. You asked me to release your men right? Do you miss them so much? Now, I'll take you to them. Be happy ok?

"Habba... Finally. My limbs went numb. I'll take a cab. Bye👋 "

Priya said stretching her arms.

"Madam!! Where are going? You have formalities to complete. Hop in."