Ooruku Porom🎒

TITLE MEANING : GOING TO NATIVE

Author's POV

   It's been one week since Vikram, Priya's engagement and Varun's revelation about his love for Deepika to Gautham.

     The sun just raised, but both Vikram and Priya's family were packing luggages and getting ready to go to Vikram's native. And obviously, our Priya got up early. She was excited this time as she loves country side and most of all she is going to meet Vikram's grandmother. She has heard a lot about his grandmother from Vikram. According to what she heard, she is a kind and cheerful lady who will make everyone around her happy.

   So according to the families's plan, Priya's family will reach Vikram's house and they all will together start from their home. So, as per the plan, Priya, Shanti ma and Murugan thaatha was at Vikram's house.

    Shantima and Lakshmi ma was checking whether they have packed everything, Murugan thaatha was talking with Arunachalam Appa, Priya and Aditi were discussing about eachother's College while Vikram came down all ready in his casuals.

    Vikram stumbled a bit when he was coming down as he saw His Ammu  standing there in a simple green saree that too leaving her long black wavy hair open.

    He looked around and noticed that everyone was doing their own job. So,he went near Priya and trailed his finger in her back as he crossed her. Priya yelped as she felt a tickling sensation at her back suddenly and looked around to see Vikram smirking at her from a corner. She was glaring at him when Aditi shook her.

Aditi: Anni, what happened? Why did you shout?!

Priya: Umm... It's nothing... Kosu tholla... Ambuttudhaan!! (There's a mosquito here. That's all.)

Aditi: Ohohh... Konjam Periya... Size kosu va? (I think the it's a big mosquito!)

Priya: Adhu Ellam onnum illa... Va😊 (Nothing like that... Come)