Kidnap ⛓

Author's Pov

All the students who participated in the protest returned to class after four days. It was all going well between Priya And Vikram, unlike last week. Actually they are knitted more closely now than before the fight.  

Priya was in her moot court when her phone buzzed due to a message notification. She took her phone out from the desk to see a message from Aditi. 

It read... "Vadhina (sister-in-law)!!! I'm at your college!! where are you?"

Priya slouched down a bit and started texting back.

In text~

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your college?"

"Umm... yeah... But you know... my professor's pet died. She didn't come today because of that. I missed you too... So...😁. Hehe"

"Girl... You have gotta learn how to lie. That too, especially to me. Tell me where you are."

"I'm at the cafeteria. Come quick. I'll be waiting."

Priya switched off her phone and sneaked out not before signalling Deepika. She went to the cafeteria and saw Aditi sitting in a corner drinking Cola. Aditi jumped off her seat as soon as she saw her Sister-in-law. 

"Hey!!! I missed you Pri..." she said engulfing Priya in a warm hug.

"Hello, darling... I missed you too. So where are we going?"

"Let's decide that later but where is Deepu?"

"That girl? She has a date later... she and her boyfriend are so busy nowadays😒... "

They conversed for a while and left the campus. They were roaming around in the busy streets of the market, buying Jumkhas and trying out new street foods. 

Aditi: Pri

Aditi: Pri... Is it... is it that the car of the dumb person who was born just seven years earlier than me?

Priya: I guess so... But Adi, how can you even think of such a description when you're going to get caught?