Paatu Paadava🎶

Hey, pattus!!! This is your Author

Hey, pattus!!! This is your Author. There's a piece of good news. We have reached 2k reads!!! Tqsm for this.🙏🙏

Priya's POV

We pulled out as we both were out of oxygen.

He didn't release me from the hug but connected our foreheads together.

"Your wish got satisfied?"  Vikram asked me with a content smile on his lips.

OH MY GOD!! Did he wait all these days for my mere wish? A wish that I wrote in my diary 8 years back?

This man!!! He's doing something more often making me say that HE'S THE ONE.

Author's Pov

Priya and Vikram went to the house to find no one to be there. Little did they know that all their family members are hiding behind the pillars to catch the couple romancing and to tease them later🤭.

Everyone were closely watching both of them when they went and sat on the couch in the living room.

Vikram: Mm... Ammu, I guess no one is here...

Everyone looked at him with their eyes wide open including Priya to see what he's going to say next.

Vikram: So... Can... We...

Everyone were waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Vikram: Can we play a musical game?

Everyone behind the pillars looked at him with an 'What? What the hell? Are you serious?' look.

"Amma... Is he really 26 for real? Ivan thera maatan ma. Waste uh🤦" (He'll not grow up. Waste.)

Aditi whispered to her mother who was standing next to her.

Priya: Musical game ah? What game?

Vikram: It's easy. I'll tell a situation and then you and I have to sing a song according to the situation. Understood?

Priya: Yeahh!! Let's start.

Vikram: Ok. Then the first situation will be... What would be the situation song playing in your mind when you think about your future spouse before seeing me. You go first.

Priya: Mm... Let me think... Haan... It's...

Van varuvan thozhuvan,
Mazhaipol vizhuvan marmam arivaan,
Ennul olivaan, arugil nirmirvan.
Tholaivil,  panivaan,

Garvam kondaal,
Kallaai uraivaan,
Kallaai uraivaan uraivaan,

Kadhal, vandhaal,
Kaniyaai, negizhvaan…
Kadhal, vandhaal,
Kaniyaai, negizhvaan.