Gifts, Photo shoots and more...💗

Vikram's POV

Vikram's POV

I was shook when Ammu hugged me suddenly but unknowingly my arms encircled around her returning her hug. Tears peeped out my eyes as I felt my shirt getting wet by her tears. I lifted her chin and saw her smiling amidst crying. A wide grin crept up my face seeing my Ammu's smile.
You're mine I said, loud enough for her to hear me. The crowd awed bringing us both out from our world.
Ammu broke the hug and stood apart a bit rubbing her nape and giving a sheepish smile. How cute?!.

  Soon, the guests started coming to the stage to give gifts. Only our close ones are here today with us. There are only 100-150 people.

     After an hour or so, there came the person who is my great inspiration. My role model. The Commissioner. Mr Arjun Narayanan. You guys don't know about him. He's such an inspiration not only to me but to the whole department. He is so honest when it comes to work. He is a PERFECT policeman. I introduced him to Ammu. He left after wishing us.

      After all this wishing session, it was already 9:00 PM. The photographer called us to take some couple photographs. All the others went to eat giving us some privacy. We went to the photoshoot set up and took some pictures.

 We went to the photoshoot set up and took some pictures

Finally, we came to the last pose. In this, I have to hug and see Ammu and she should lower her head blushing.

       I did as the photographer said but on the other hand, Ammu was laughing. Ammu and shyness are maintaining social distance I guess. So, leaned forward and whispered, Ammu, don't pout often ok? I feel like kissing you... I have to control myself right? So please don't. The next second, she buried her face in my chest to hide her blush. I know I said that to her for this result but what I said was indeed true.😉

    After the photoshoot and dinner, we all were sitting in the main hall and were chit-chatting. Suddenly, Varun declared something which no one of us expected. Especially me, Deepika, Ammu and Gautham.

Author's POV

Varun: Gautham, I and Deepika are in love with each other. Can I marry her?

Varun asked staring at Gautham. Gautham went silent while all the eyes were on him. He just stood up and went out without answering. Varun went behind him leaving everyone silent. Deepika was getting tensed as time passed.

      Priya was explaining about VARUPIKA to everyone else. Everyone was so happy. Even Deepika's parents were happy that she's in love with a good person.

     But coming here to Gautham, he's confused. He may seem like a brother who often pulls his sister's legs, but only a few knew how protective he was. And, Varun being his best friend, knew that too well. 

After a while, both Gautham and Varun came back together. Varun was sad while Gautham was so angry that he would burn anyone with his gaze. Deepika stood up and went towards her brother.

Deepika: A-a-nna...

Gautham: Amma, take her and leave!! And you, Varun. I don't want to see your face ever again. Don't appear in front of my sister again. If I see you contacting her, remember, that'll be the last day of her life.

Deepika: Anna!!! What happened Anna? Why are saying this? What did he say?

Gautham: Deepu, I talked with him. He can't take care of you. You won't be happy with him. Listen to me. Come with me.

Deepika: I won't!! Who said he can't take care of me, Anna? I know he cares for me the most. I know that he loves me and I love him too. What's needed other than this? And of course, I'll be happy with him. I'll be unhappy only if he's not with me. I love him, Anna!! I can't sacrifice him. Please understand.

Everyone was standing there both tensed and shocked while Gautham and Varun burst into laughter. All the people who were tensed became confused.

Gautham hugged Deepika and said,

Gautham: My darling!! Amma... Get our house ready. Call the priest. Everyone get ready for the next engagement!!

Deepika: Anna!! Why did you oppose back then?

Gautham: Adhuva... Ellarum Mela paarunga... Flashback solla poraango..(Everyone see above... They're are gonna tell the flashback.)

Flashback

Gautham was standing there alone analysing what just happened when Varun went near him and started a conversation.

Varun: Machaaan...

Gautham:  Epdi da? I thought you saw my sister as your sister. How can you?

Varun: What do you think da? Even I was trying to see her as my sister... But I was not able to. Do you know something? All these five years, literally 5 years, I was trying to move on. I was trying to see another girl. But whenever I see a girl, only Deepika's face flashes in my mind. I can't take her out of my mind nor my heart. I didn't know whether she loved me, but I loved her, I love her and will love her forever. These many days, I didn't feel guilty da... But today, when I saw talking to Vikram, I knew you equally care about Deepika too. Moreover, I'm your best friend da. I just can't hide it from you. I know what you're thinking about. Will he take care of Deepika? Will she be happy? I promise you to know, I'll take care of Deepika forever. She'll always be my first and only choice. I'll make sure that she'll be happy each and every day of her life. Believe me da. I'll never let her down.

Gautham: Deii, I know that you'll take care of her. But... I want her to say this. I want to know whether she'll be happy... Come let's go and ask her itself.

End of flashback

Back to the present,

Everyone was so happy for the couple while Vikram and Priya were so proud that their MISSION VARUPIKA 💗  finally succeeded. Vikram and Priya returned home happily thinking about their future together with all the excitement while coming to VARUPIKA... They are already on cloud 9.

***********************************

Hey chole bhatures,

       I know this chapter is short but I hope it's good. Gautham is not a villain ig.

Guys!!! Let's talk. For those who are on Twitter, Lprivx_ this is my username. For those who are on Instagram, the_raangi_rangamma
This is my username. I'm online 24/7. Let's talk about anything you want.

Pls, do vote and comment 🙏

With love,
~Nila💜🌙

1103 Words