Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌

The interview was published after a week on a Tuesday and the next day, Priya and Deepika are now standing in front of their corridor thinking about how to face their friends' wrath.

While they were standing looking at each other helplessly, every student and faculty who passed across them stared at them confirming whether they were the ones who appeared on their television yesterday.

Priya and Deepika standing at the same place for a good ten minutes went towards their class only to be blocked by Keerthi and Nithya.

Keerthi: Nithya, We thought some people were our best friends right?

Nithya: Yeah... And I thought best friends won't hide anything from each other.

Priya: Guys!! Listen to us!!!

Deepika: We thought of keeping it a secret...

Keerthi: Ohh... There are secrets between best friends?

Priya: Okay... We are wrong.

" We will buy you guys anything yaar!! Smile please?" Deepika asked looking pleadingly at Keerthi and Nithya.

Keerthi and Nithya looked at each other and thought for a while before saying,

"Okay, we will go this evening." Keerthi said and Nithya continued, "But we will only decide about where we should buy and what we should buy. Okay?"

"That doesn't matter at all!!! Thank you so much for accepting our apology, my ladies." Priya thanked bowing before them to which she received a playful slap on her right arm.

Later after classes during their break, all four sat at the table with their snacks in a circle.

Priya: Oh yeah... Where are Cibi and Samar? They didn't come to see you guys today?

Nithya: They both got an interview today. They will be attending the interview now.

"oh-" Priya was about to reply but was interrupted when she felt a splash of water on her suddenly.

Before she could react, she heard a shriek which made her turn to her right to see Deepika in the same state and she turned around to come face to face with their other two best friends of hers: Sarah and Sri with a bucket filled with water which was now weightless.

"Girl!!! How-" Priya started while Sri interrupted and asked, " How dare you guys hide this from us?"

Sarah: How could you guys? Sri!! Do you have the other weapons?

Sri: You mean the salt to mix in their coffee? all ready!!!! Just have to mix it.

She said holding two coffee cups in her hands.

"Girls!!! For real?"Priya lamented and looked at the table where the coffee cups were now absent.

She was trying to grab the cups from her but stood still hearing the announcement.

"Priya, Deepika, Sarah, Sri, Keerthi, and Nithya!!! At my office!! Now!!!!" Their principal spoke and the intercom went off.

The next second, all the six girls were standing before the Principal in her room.

Principal: GIRLS!!! What kind of behavior is this? Is this how you behave in college? And are you guys planning to roam around in the wet dress the whole day?

Sri: No mam!!! We have got spare dresses for them!!

Principal: All pre-planned ah? Hmmm... By the way, Sri and Sarah, you guys should have poured another two buckets of water on them. They deserve it.