August 30th 2021 | y/n

10:17 A.M

I groan and rub my head. I've got no pillow, I'm lying next to the wall. Not my place.

I didn't.

I look down and see an arm around me. I turn and see a shirtless man with dark brown hair behind me. We're hardly even cuddling.

I softly take his arm and push it away from me. I move the blanket and pull the sheet from under him. This causes an immediate reaction for him to wake up. "Good morning." He rubs his eyes.

I step off of the bed. That should not have been so difficult. "Morning," I say nervously. I bend down and grab my dress. Fuck.

"Have you.. Seen my bra?" I ask him. I look around the room. He picks his pants up from the side of the bed. He puts them on, then looks under his bed. "Uhm.. No." I sigh as he says it.

I look around the room a little more. How does that kind of stuff just disappear? "Why don't you give me your number and I'll call you if I find it." He says to me. I bite my lip. I don't want to give my number to this guy.

I slide my underwear on and then pull my dress over my head. I stick my fingers into my hair. What was his name? Oh shit.

"Oh, no, I wouldn't want to trouble you with that." I try on a smile. He frowns and grabs a piece of paper. He takes a pen and begins writing. Wonderful. He hands me the paper, a combination of numbers on it.

His hand grazes mine. "Call me, this was fun." Glad to know he had a better time than I did.

I nod and walk over to the door. I put my heels on and head to the stairs. I walk down and see a few college kids asleep on the couch. I guess the guy was too busy to send people home.

I make it into my car. I start it and begin my drive home. That was so stupid. I seriously don't do that stuff very often. I ball the paper up and throw it into the passenger seat. I'm a horrible person.

But I am not looking for a relationship right now. And he wasn't my type of guy anyway. He was more heavy-handed than I normally like. I regret saying yes.

Did I say yes?

I know I didn't say no. Of course, I didn't hate it. It wasn't bad. It was just mediocre... At best.

I'm a bad person. I take zero comfort in knowing that.

I had sex in a college boy's parent's house! No! That's like the reverse of a bucket list. One thing I never wanted to happen to me. For me to do. I should just die now.

There is nobody to blame but myself.

I pull into my driveway and walk to my house. I open discord. I scroll through my messages. I land on Dream.

I'll call him later. First of all, I have to take a shower. And second of all, he'll make fun of me if he finds out. And it's too fucking early for that.

I walk down my hall and grab my speaker. I connect it to my phone and play my playlist. I turn my shower on. I really miss that bra.

I step into the shower. I scrub my hair with the conditioner. I cover my body with soap.

Somehow, thirty minutes go by. I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around myself. I grab my phone and turn Bluetooth off. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room.