August 25th 2021 | y/n

9:26 A.M

This is so important. I'm playing with BadBoyHalo, Seapeekay, and Dream. The mother fucking Dream. He's like the most famous Minecraft player at the moment. That's insane.

I can't believe I'm playing with them.

It also has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I completely admire Dream. He's a much better Minecraft player than me. I'm primarily a builder, always have been.

I play Hypixel, but I'm most well known for my Build Battle stats. My fans watch me for a different experience from all of the primary Bedwars players. I play Bedwars sometimes, I'm nothing special with it.

It's my very first MCC, I'm so excited.

I guess it's about time I get up out of bed.

I sit up and hang my legs off the side of the bed. I run my hands through my hair and stand up. Quickly, I stand to my feet. I make my way to my bathroom and grab out my toothbrush. It's early, but I wanted to be ready for later.

I brush my teeth then grab a towel. I flip the shower and wait for the water to heat. I unzip my American Eagle jacket that I fell asleep in. After getting all of my clothes off, I step into my shower.

I quickly turn the shower slightly down, knowing scalding water isn't particularly good for anyone. The water beats against my skin. I scrub the shampoo into my scalp to cleanse my hair the best I can. Then I put in the conditioner, it smells like Freesias.

My mother always loved to garden when she had free time. Which there wasn't much of for her. My mom worked two jobs, had her kid at sixteen. I worked in the garden to make her happy. She was always very grateful for what I did around the house.

It was very rarely that I complained, when I did she was still kind about it. At least as much as a parent can be. She always said she wished she could have given me a better life. But I think I wouldn't have asked for anything else.

I get out of the shower and shake my hair like a dog. I wrap my towel around my body. I wipe the mirror in my bathroom to see myself slightly more clearly.

That's one sexy mother fucker right there.

Okay, I'll stop.

I turn on my hairdryer to hot and put it to my hair. I put it close to my head and grab a bit of my hair product and brush it through my hair.

I lay my hairdryer back on the counter and unplug it. I take my brush and comb through my hair. Aggressively, I probably pull out a good amount of my hair just brushing it.

I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. Firstly, I close my blinds. I pull out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I put on my clothes and sit down on my bed. What to do for the next couple of hours?

12:51 P.M

Time flies, when you're watching TV. I see a discord message I had never expected to see. Immediately, which is way too quickly, I click on it.

Dream

Do you want to be in my
practice stream?