A/N

So by the time you're reading this, I'll probably have chosen this by myself, but I'd like to ask just in case. I have a bit of ✨d r a m a✨ planned and I don't know whether to wait to publish it yet or not. Not immediately the next chapter, but soon?

I'm like fifteen chapters in and it still feels like nothing's really happened minus y/n's backstory and Isabelle's death. I'm just nervous it's going to be too unrealistic or feel rushed. I don't want it to be too fairytale-y, you know?

I'd like input, I'm going to ask a friend of mine, but she isn't reading so I don't know how much of a help she'll be. If you've read this far I want to say how much I appreciate you and at this point, I think my book is like kind of bad, but whatever.

Side note: when I was imagining y/n' aesthetic I was kind of thinking like this kind of a 90s indieish vibe. Definitely a fan of mom
jeans, but flared jeans are her signature go to. She likes colorful tops, but owns a lot of graphic tees for her favorite shows. Maybe wears a tube top every so often....?

I don't know. I'm pastel preppy in my aesthetic so like I can't relate but like picture her how you may.

I'm writing and publishing this while my science professor is going over notes. I'm going to fail this clads over a book nobody reads.