November 12th 2021 | Clay

1:30 P.M

I called the guys yesterday. Basically, let them know I was safe, y/n was safe. I didn't explain my abrupt absence at seven at night. Poor Sap, he may just starve if I'm not there.

I hung up before they could ask questions. And speaking of questions...

"Okay, just give me like a between this and this or something," I say to her. She shakes her head and pours out her glass. She picks up the sponge and scrubs the inside of the cup. "Why not?" I scoff.

"Okay, it's between one and a million." She opens the dishwasher. She inspects the glass and just puts it on the drying rack, deciding it's clean enough. I roll my eyes and lean on the counter. "Oh come on."

"You say that a lot." She smiles. "Don't get off topic missy." I cross my arms. She hops up onto the counter. "How can I get you to stop asking?" She inquires.

"Maybe give me an answer?" I chuckle. She shakes her head. I admire her every feature. The way she's not looking straight at me. How candid she looks in the moment. "If I give you a number, you won't make fun, or tell anyone?"

I smile and nod. She sucks in a big breath. "Wait!" She stops and looks at me. "Okay, if you tell me, will I get to ask more questions?" I ask her. She solemnly nods. I clap my hands with delight.

"Okay," She sighs.

"Upwards of thirty." My eyes widen and hold back a laugh and I hide my smile. It's an impressive number. Attractive number.

Clay!

"That- Uh-" I'm at a loss for words I guess. "Does a threesome count for one or two?" She asks me. She's joking at this point. There is no way, she wouldn't be this honest. I look into her eyes, she's genuinely curious.

"Two..?" I say, unsure. She chuckles and leans back. "You regret asking, huh?" She asks. I shake my head immediately. I'm still curious. "I want to know the stories behind that number." I grin.

"Most are one-night stands. Some were dates gone wrong. There was the one threesome I told you about, except that one of them was a girl so maybe that doesn't count. I'm just saying I enjoy sex every once in a while."

"Did you have sex in high school?" I ask her. Her jaw clenches. "No..." She sighs. I nod and smile. "That's not every once in a while," I respond. "That's not every once in a while," She laughs on with me.

"Let's see. You're on your way to twenty-one. Thirty," I say and begin the math in my head. "Is not the exact number." She tells me. "Okay let's round to twenty-seven. And between the three years, you've been a legal adult, that would be nine months out of each year that there was a night."

"That's not so cr-"

"Except they were all different people."

"Are you calling me a whore?"

"No, I was just-"

"Calling me a whore."

"I did not!"

"But you sort of did."