September 29th 2021 | y/n

(small a/n)

So hi, I'm Cali, I use she/her pronouns, thank you for reading this far! I love you all and you are super valid no matter what. Smooch.

I'm still conflicted on the drama, I don't like writing filler chapters very much. You get the gist of what's going on. I'm thinking about doing like a time jump a month or so from now, AHHHHH I WISH SOMEONE READ THIS DAMN BOOK!

(i was also just rewatching Karl's school story stream so I thought this would be cute)

10:10 P.M

I prop my feet up on my desk and lean back. "What was your guy's favorite... Like... School subject?" I ask. "Maybe this is a copout, but technology is the only class I ever enjoyed in school. I hated school." Dream says.

"I enjoyed my history classes in high school, I don't know, I had a good time, maybe it was my teacher. He just didn't care very much, but he still tried to teach us? I don't know how to explain it." Punz says. I nod and sip on my water.

"Honestly, it was the teachers that mattered for me. Normally teachers suck, but if you get a good one then I'm gonna enjoy the class." Karl tells us. "That's how I felt." Gumi agrees. "Yeah me too." I chuckle.

"We could talk about bad teachers we had." Dream suggests. Karl's stream would eat that up. "That made me think of this one teacher I had. He was my eighth-grade science teacher. One time he had told me I couldn't go to the bathroom." Punz begins a clearly wonderful story.

"So he had told me I had to wait. Granted, I didn't care about this class and he knew it. My grades showed it too. So I was in the back corner leaning back in my chair, relaxing, waiting. And he had stopped giving us directions and I had asked to go again."

"He told me I needed to get started and that I could wait. So I told him no and that I couldn't wait. He said aloud that I had gotten a damn sixty on the last test and I needed to get a good start. So I was mad and I threatened to piss in his plants and he couldn't stop me from doing so."

"So I stood up and walked out the door. I went to the damn bathroom. My mom got a call home and she slapped the shit out of me, but I regret nothing and I still wish I pissed in his plants." Punz says.

"One time this girl at my school, she was my friend, she walked into school with like a diagram of the female reproductive system on her shirt and got dress coded," Gumi says.

"I got dress coded multiple times in high school." I scratch my neck. "Really?" Karl asks. "Well, in my public school system we had a quote-on-quote dress code, but it was practically a uniform. So between me and my friends, we had probably gotten dress coded like fifteen times throughout the four years of high school." I say.

"The first time, it couldn't have been but the second week of my freshman year, and my bitch of a teacher had called me up to the front of the class and told me I had needed to fix the buttons of my collared shirt or she'd send me home. I had like three of the four undone and I was gonna get sent home."

"The guys in my school had to wear pants all year round," Karl makes a sound of sympathy, understanding where this is going. "So my friend during the hot spring had cut one of his two pairs of pants into shorts. They wear flared and ugly, but he didn't want to wear pants when girls could wear skirts that could go just above the knee, he didn't think it was fair."

"Well, it's not." Dream says. "Yeah. He got dress-coded before he stepped into the school. He was a senior in spring at the time so he just stopped caring about anything, we all were at that point. He got sent home, but his parents were anti-uniform so he didn't get in trouble."

"Has anyone been suspended?" Gumi asks with a small laugh.

"Yeah."

"Karl has."

"Me too."

"So all three of you have?" Gumi asks. "I haven't, but that's because I didn't go to school to even get suspended." Dream responds. "I told my suspension story, I'm not doing it again." Karl shakes his head. "Come on man!" I grin. He sighs and explains the story over again.

Then I go. "I got suspended once, but almost twice. The first time I almost got suspended, my friend, the same one with the cut pants had punched a kid because he was being mean to me, so the three of us had gotten called down to the office. The school thought I was involved because they thought I had done something, I don't know. The two of them got suspended, I was fine."

"When I was in sophomore year, this kid got caught with a vape. Of course, again, I was right next to the whole situation. They had no proof the kid was vaping, so we and a couple of other kids were called down to the office. We were taken in one by one. I wasn't gonna snitch, the vape didn't affect me, the kid was completely fine in my mind, so I lied. I figured the other kids were gonna lie too, one of them was a goody-two-shoes and told the truth about the whole damn situation."

"So the kid who vaped, me, and the two other kids who had lied got suspended. Me and the other liars for two days, the vaper for like a week. I guess don't lie is the message for that story." I sigh.

"Y/n supports children vaping?" Dream chuckles. "I never said-" Punz interrupts me. "Canceled. So fast. Get canceled." He says. I scoff and spin my chair. "I do not. Don't do drugs kids."

"This girl at my school, she was a senior when I was a sophomore, had this habit of getting any freshman or sophomore guy to do it with her in the bathroom. And everyone knew it and she was not ashamed in the slightest. I'm pretty sure the teachers knew too." Gumi says.

Oh god, I already know. "You know who that reminds me of?" I roll my eyes. He wouldn't actually say anything, would he? "Who?" Gumi laughs. "This person I know," I smirk down at my hands with a slight eye roll.

Idiot.