August 13th 2021 | Clay

4:28 P.M

My MCC team is being released today. I actually already know how I'm with. Bad and Seapeekay, who I've joked about being with. And some girl I don't know anything about.

I guess that sounds rude. I don't mean to be. I click back to what Scott sent me. Okay, what's her user? Y/u/n... Let me look that up. Mainly a builder, pretty good following, let's look at-

Oh, she's pretty. No wonder she's got a fanbase. Past her building ability, she's pretty.

Let's look at Twitter. See what her fans are like. You can never know someone's demographic these days. Of course, I've got into this with a few ideas in my head. Then I see the tweets.

Ryanlorren
@theryanlorren • 8/2/2021

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful y/n looked in todays stream. I was a little distracted from the gameplay ngl.

124 Retweets 69 Quote Tweets 381 Likes

feelingvertigotoday
Replying to @theryanlorren
I feel this tweet...

monkeeywere
Replying to @theryanlorren
Hasn't y/n said she doesn't like people sexualizing her?
mjcumins90
She said she doesn't mind and she thinks nsfw is funny. Also, this is not really sexualizing.

That one isn't so bad...

burnersimpacc
@WinstonCramer • 8/9/2021

I don't know how guys don't watch y/n. She's drop-dead gorgeous.

137 Retweets 81 Quote Tweets 237 Likes

ashidomaster
Replying to @WinstonCramer
She's literally too much sometimes. Ugh.

Dracomybubs_
Replying to @WinstonCramer
Please tell this is /j...

So that's her demographic. Surely it's not her target demographic. Nobody'd want that for themselves, right? I guess there is only one way to check.

"So, today... We're playing bedwars! I'm not great at bedwars. I'm going to be expecting lots of Ls in the chat. I'm probably one of the worst bedwars players on Hypixel."

Yeah, no. Her target demographic is not what those tweets were. She's after making a good impression on kids and teens out there. But she's not overly sweet, which is refreshing.

The girl seems nice. I power my PC off and stand up.

(a/n)

Really short chapter, I just don't want to let too much into Clay yet...