Part: 1

- Taehyung stared at the view while thinking deeply. Today he is going back to Seoul. After 5 years of spending in New York. He is going back to his home. Specifically hell.

Taehyung: Its insane.

- He massaged his temples while thinking about it. This is giving him headache. The rules and regulations are such a pain in a**. He changed alot in this 5 years. He became the one he never imagined.

Cold and Rude.

- He started to ignore everything. Even including his family. His employees and manager are really scared of him. Taehyung needed everything on time. He became ruthless. He never appreciated to anyone or showed emotions.

- He took out his phone and said.

Taehyung: I'm ready.

- He quickly cut the call without letting the other line say anything. He looked at the view one last time before walking out from his apartment.

------

Your Mom: Yah!! You little brat come here!!!

- You ran towards the door while laughing. Your mom was chasing you because of the blabbering you just did. She can't even believe her daughter is still like this. Childish yet matured.

Y/N: Come on mom it was just a fact!!

Your Mom: Fact... Fact my butt!!

- She grabbed your ear and you whined out loud making your mom sneer at you. You fake cried and said.

Y/N: Mom it hurts.

Your Mom: You deserve this.

Y/N: But you were looking at the magazine though and staring at those---

Your Mom: I was just looking at them for you. You need to get married now.

Y/N: No mom I want to work hard and earn a lot of money first!!

- Your mom let goes your ear as her smile faded. You were really passionate about your work. You both are living in your boss's house. Your mom works there while you help her as well do part time job. You work at coffee shop in the evening till midnight. You never cared about yourself but you just want to make your mother happy and give her a lot of money. You can't see her coming all drain out because of work. You want to make her happy.

Y/N: Mom?

Your Mom: Huh? What?

Y/N: You are again thinking about it?

Your Mom: No I'm not.

Y/N: Don't lie.

Your Mom: Aish why---

Aunty: Hey Y/M/N boss is calling you!!

- She yelled out. She is another maid here. Your Mom smiled and said.

Your Mom: I need to go. You go and iron the clothes okay?

- You quickly nodded with a smile. You sighed heavily as she walked out from the room. You grabbed your phone and looked at the money in your account which you were saving from past 2 years. You shook your head trying to cheer up yourself.

Y/N: I can do it. I will work hard.

- You nodded with a small smile and went to iron the clothes.

- You were doing your work but you heard someone talking. You didn't wanted to eavesdrop but you can't help but listen to their conversation.

Worker 1: Did you heard Boss's son is coming here.