Part: 5

Taehyung: I was done mom. I can't take this anymore....

- He says while looking straight into her eyes. He know that he can't do anything now. He is crying for what? She is dead. She is not coming back. Mrs. Kim never knew Taehyung would be this broken.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung-ah...

Taehyung: Its the truth. Its really hard mom... Why... Why did she left me like this? Every single minute I just keep on thinking about her. It makes me miss her mom....

- Taehyung's voice cracks in between. He looked down to hide his tears in front of his mother. She cried seeing her son like this. She softly cupped his face and made him look at her.

Mrs. Kim: She did it for all us. If she was with you
... Everyone were gonna say all-----

Taehyung: Everyone, Everyone EVERYONE!!! How long you are just going to care about this reputation things mom!!! Love isn't between two rich- rich and poor-poor!! Love is between two souls mom!!

- He was raging at her thinking. He looked away making his mother back away. She was about to say but Taehyung interrupts her.

Taehyung: I want to be alone.

Mrs. Kim: No I won't leave you alone.

Taehyung: Please for God sake let me be alone. Please.

- He says being so done with everything. She sighed heavily and walked out from the room. Taehyung rested him on the bedpost and looked up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes as he kept on crying.

Taehyung: Who the fuck made this thinking?

- He blamed for all of them for critizing their pure love. How everyone used to taunt Ji-Ah for being poor and depressed.

Yes she was a depressed girl.

She tried her best to do get rid of it but in the end she gave up...

- Taehyung felt his throat getting dried. He looked at his left side and was about to take the glass of water suddenly someone grabs it making him look at the person.

Suzy: Here.

- She smiled and handed him the glass. He nodded and said thank you with low voice. He barely had any energy to do something. After drinking some water he gave the glass to Suzy.

Suzy: How are you feeling now.

- She asks while placing the glass on the table. Taehyung just nods at her making her smile fade away. She says on the chair and holds his hand making him look at her.

Suzy: I may not know what you are going through but Taehyung please don't hurt yourself like this.

Taehyung: Why are you caring this much?

Suzy: I'm your friend!! I have the right to care for you.

- She says proudly while crossing her arms. Taehyung was not smiling at all. He just nodded with a small sigh.

Suzy: I guess you are tired... Your eyes are swollen red having underbags.

Taehyung: Are you just gonna say all this stuffs?

- Suzy shook her head and got closer to him still holding his hand.

Suzy: No. I just want to tell you that you deserve to be happy Taehyung.

----

- You came in the hospital while carrying the home-made lunch. You saw Mrs. Kim sitting there on the chair beside Mr. Kim. You walked towards them and said.