Part: 11

3 days ago.

- Taehyung sat infront of him feeling frustrated. He got up and asked.

Taehyung: Jimin usually this papers won't take time then why?!

- Jimin sighed heavily and said.

Jimin: I know you are frustrated with this. But Taehyung you need to stay calm.

Taehyung: Jimin I don't have much time....

- Taehyung says with almost weak tone. Jimin smiled sadly and made his way to Taehyung hugging him to give him comfort.

Jimin: Everything will be fine.... Have faith...

- Taehyung nodded and hugged his best friend. Jimin and Taehyung are best friends since high school and Jimin knows about Taehyung's previous relationship with Ji-ah. Jimin was happy that Taehyung finally move on from her and now he is trying to find his happiness. And Jimin was even more happy when Taehyung told him who does he love.

Jimin: You know I can't wait you both to see you together. Even though you took her picture secretly she looked beautiful. You both will be such a ideal couple.

- Jimin says while breaking the hug making Taehyung smile. Jimin smiled and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin: And if something goes wrong on wedding day I'm going to be there with papers.

Taehyung: Yah and what will we do? Run away together?

- Jimin suddenly smirked and said.

Jimin: Well I don't mind that.

Taehyung: Aish your flirting skills are still there.

- Taehyung says while cringing at Jimin's words making Jimin laugh.

Taehyung: Thank you so much Chim.

Jimin: Yah!! I'm your bestfriend. There is no need to say Thank you. And still I'll be there at your wedding outside the venue.

---

Priest: Do you take Bae Suzy as your wife?

- The priest asks Taehyung who was still in his thoughts. Your memories were taking in his mind making his brain clouded. Suddenly Suzy hold his hand making him snap back. The priest smiled and asks Taehyung again as Taehyung looked at the priest with his teary eyes.

Priest: Do you take Bae Suzy as your wife?

- Taehyung looked at Suzy and softly removed her hand from his wrist. Taehyung looked at Priest confidently and said.

Taehyung: No I don't.

- Everyone gasped hearing his answer. Especially Mr. Kim. Taehyung turned to the entrance door and made his way out. He saw some of the bodyguards also following him.

Taehyung: I knew it. Dad will something do like this.

- Taehyung smiled widely and ran out from the venue while smiling widely. He saw Jimin's car stopped right in front of him.

Taehyung: Thanks Jimin-ah.

- Taehyung jumped inside the car and then suddenly what Jimin did made Taehyung laugh so bad.

Jimin: Fuck you.

- Jimin raised his middle finger in front of the bodyguards before driving from there in almost light speed.

---
- You were cleaning Taehyung's room as Mrs. Kim told you what to do today.

Taehyung: Hey...