Part: 2

Next Morning

- Your mom was cooking in the kitchen. It was the small house which they gave you. You went towards her and softly backed hug her. She froze at her place for few seconds but after that she continued her work. You slowly speak up.

Y/N: Are you still mad on me?

- She ignored you and continued to focus on her cooking. You pouted and whined.

Y/N: How long you are gonna give me this silent treatment?

- Your mom sighed and turned around making you break the hug. She smiled and said.

Your Mom: You already know that I can't stay angry towards you.

- You smiled and hugged her tightly making her giggle. You pecked her cheek and said.

Y/N: I'm sorry mom.

Your Mom: I already forgive you and I realized that it was not your fault. I'm sorry Y/N-ah.

- You didn't expected her to say this at all. You smiled widely and shook your head.

Y/N: You don't have to be sorry mom. Its fine.

- She smiled and caressed your cheek softly. She then turned towards the curry and took out two plates. You both finally had your breakfast and went inside the mansion.

----

- You were pouring the juice in the glasses suddenly aunty taps your shoulder.

Aunty: Y/N can you call Master Taehyung for breakfast. Mrs. Kim told me to get him downstairs. I-I really can't go upstairs because I have emergency. Please call him downstairs. His room is in the left corridor.

- She ran away quickly making your eyes widen. You can't even face him after last night.

Y/N: Oh no!! How can I even face him?! And aunty why did you put me into this situation ugh?!! My life is such a mess.

- You knew if you didn't call him downstairs Mrs. Kim will scold aunty. And Aunty is going to take so long because it happened her a lot of times. You bite your lower lip in frustration. You finally gathered some courage and went towards the room.

- You looked around and gulped hardly. You grabbed the door knob and twisted it. You slowly opened the door and frowned. You walked inside trying to find him.

Y/N: Where is he?

- You mumbled under your breath. You were about to go inside the other door suddenly you felt someone holding your wrist and pushing you towards wall. You flinched and close your eyes. He spoke with his deep raspy voice.

Taehyung: What the hell you are doing in my room without my permission?

- You opened your eyes and saw staring at you with full of anger. You realized maybe he just took shower because his hairs are wet. You gulped down heavily and said.

Y/N: Look... I don't have any interest to come here. Its just Mrs. Kim told me to say that---

Taehyung: She told you? Really? Don't you have any shame after what happened last night?

Y/N: Enough. Just because I'm poor you have no right to say this to me. And I was scared at that moment.

- You pushed him slightly making him glare at you. You looked down with tears in your eyes.

Y/N: Just because I'm just maid here you don't have right to say this. I already told you I was scared.

- You looked at him and said.