Part: 7

Taehyung: I will marry Suzy.

- Mrs. Kim got extremely shook hearing those words coming out from his lips. Mr. Kim slowly smiled and nodded.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung you really want to marry her?!

- He turned his face to his mother and nodded. She immediately smiled widely and hold his son's hand.

Mrs. Kim: Thank you so much Taehyung!!

Mr. Kim: Finally... You won't regret it Taehyung...

- Mr. Kim patted his Taehyung's shoulder with a proud smile. Taehyung nodded and look down at his hands.

Mrs. Kim: Y/N how long are you gonna take to bring juice?!

- She yelled calling your name. Taehyung looked up at his mother. You immediately came bringing the jug of juice with two glasses filled up along. Taehyung looked at you immediately while you still didn't notice his presence. You placed the glass on the table and looked up only to find Taehyung staring at you.

Mrs. Kim: Y/N. I want you to order all kind of sweets along with ice cream. Do it immediately.

Y/N: Yes Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: And even tell the other maids that they are going to get bonus. After all Taehyung finally agreed to get married.

- You froze at your place as you heard those words. You looked at Taehyung who was talking to his father with a small smile on his face.

Mrs. Kim: And yeah you and your mother will get more bonus. You both really did work hard this last 2 months.

- Mrs. Kim smiled a little while looking at you. You immediately snapped back and looked at her while bowing 90 degree towards her.

Y/N: Thank you so much.

Mrs. Kim: You can go now. And one more thing today is a grand party here. So make sure that there would be no lacking in anything.

Y/N: Yes... I will.

- She nodded and turned her face towards Taehyung. You glanced at Taehyung before leaving 3 of them alone.

----

Y/N: He is getting married...

- You sighed as you rested your back against the wall.

Y/N: I guess it's his girlfriend I saw in hospital...

- You looked down at your feet while fidgeting with your fingers.

Y/N: Wait... Why I am being like this? I should be happy!! He will not annoy me anymore and put his wrong assumptions on me now. Finally I can work in peace.

- You tried to smile but failed immediately. You rolled your eyes and were about to grab the water bottle from refrigerator but you someone's hand making his way towards the bottle. You turned to the person and saw Taehyung already looking at you.

Y/N: Yah...

- You immediately backed away maintaining distance between you both. Taehyung smiled a little and said.

Taehyung: Are you happy?

Y/N: What?

Taehyung: I will be going away... After getting married... Are you happy?

Y/N: Of course I'm!! You will not annoy me anymore now. Be happy with your wife. I hope she treats you better the way you deserve.

- You smiled at him by saying those words. Taehyung nodded with a force smile seeing this reaction from your side. He opened the bottle and drank the water from it. After he was done he gave you the bottle making you frown.