Part: 8

Y/N: Do you really love her?

- You asked him while staring into his eyes. Taehyung stopped and stared at you.

Taehyung: What are you talking about?

- Taehyung laughed and went to you. You just stared at him blankly seeing the fake act. You knew he was just faking it. He is pretending he is happy but he is not.

Not at all.

Y/N: Taehyung listen to me.

Taehyung: Y/N please. Let's not talk about this. Please.

- He said as he looked at you with little annoyed expression. You sighed heavily and looked away. You hugged yourself feeling quite unsafe after what happened. Taehyung noticed your actions. He got closer to you and and hold your hand making you stand. You looked at your hand then back to him. Taehyung smiled and hugged you carefully. You froze at your place.

Taehyung: You are safe Y/N....

- Taehyung says with sooth calming voice making your heart race. You even felt his heart racing rapidly. You blinked your eyes not believing. This moment seemed so unreal. His long coat wrapped around your body and him hugging you was beyond your imagination.

"What are you doing with me Taehyung...?"

- You thought to yourself while your cheeks flushed red. Taehyung slowly broke the hug and looked at you with a small smile.

Taehyung: I'll protect you...

- His words made you flustered even more. You looked away and nodded. Suddenly you heard the door knocking rapidly making you flinch a bit.

Taehyung: Let me see.

- You nodded while looking down. Taehyung went to the door and opened it finding Suzy with her arms crossed against her chest.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim is calling you downstairs.

Taehyung: I'll be there in few minutes.

Suzy: Fine.

- Suzy rolled her eyes while looking at you. You gripped on his coat feeling quite insecure about everything. Taehyung looked at you with a small smile and said.

Taehyung: I'll be right back. Please rest here.

- You hesistatly nodded and he went out from his room.

---

- Namjoon looked around and saw the empty area.

Namjoon: What? I just went to attend call and now every is disappeared? What happened here?

- Namjoon saw a maid going inside the mansion. He quickly went to her and asked.

Namjoon: Excuse me mam. What happened here? Why...

- Namjoon smiled awkwardly while asking to her. She sighed and said.

Maid: Actually. Mr. Kim... I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung caught a filthy man trying to assault one of the maid here and he got so angry that he beat the shit out of him and I bet his nose will be broken for sure.

Namjoon: WHAT?!!

Maid: I just have this much information only. Sorry sir.

- She walked away while Namjoon's jaw was still drop.

Namjoon: Taehyung really?! This boy!!

- Namjoon quickly went inside the mansion.

Mr. Kim: What was that Taehyung?