Part: 14

Taehyung: Suzy... Suzy did this...

Y/N: What are you going to do now?

- Taehyung bites his lips trying to think. You sighed heavily and walked closer to him and put your hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung: I have to talk to her.

- You nodded understanding what he meant. They both need to clear this.

---

- Namjoon's eyes widen as he looked at the news.

Namjoon: What?! Taehyung got married?!

- He immediately got up from his seat while trying to call Taehyung.

Namjoon: Pick up come on.

- Namjoon was about to walk out from his cabin but accidentally his hand hits the glass making it fall down, completely shattering it into pieces.

Namjoon: Why I'm so clumsy?!

- He groaned and looked at his phone as Taehyung didn't pick up the call.

Namjoon: Where the hell he is...

- Namjoon was getting tensed because he was thinking how Taehyung would react. Besides he also know that what Taehyung did is wrong and what Suzy might be feeling but at this point he wants to talk to him.

----

Mr. Kim: Turn off the TV.

- Mrs. Kim grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Mrs. Kim looked at her husband and asked.

Mrs. Kim: I don't think Taehyung will be quite after seeing this...

Mr. Kim: I don't care.

Mrs. Kim: HOW CAN YOU NOT HE IS OUR SON!!

- Mrs. Kim says with her loud voice. She was at the edge to break down into tears.

Mrs. Kim: He is our son...

Mr. Kim: You are forgetting what he did.

Mrs. Kim: I'm not forgetting it. I'm just ignoring it. He is there all alone. Everyone is going to ask him why he did that. Do you think he will be okay?!

- Mr. Kim looked away and gets up from the bed.

Mr. Kim: I'm done with this. I don't want to hear anything.

- He walks out of the living room. Mrs. Kim sighed heavily and said.

Mrs. Kim: Why did you do this Suzy...?

----

- Suzy woke up and opened her eyes, it was unfamiliar room making her frown. She looked beside her and saw a guy playing with his phone.

Suzy: Who are you?!

- Suzy pushed him and gets up from the bed. That guy groans and said.

???: Yah!! Don't you remember me?!

- Suzy frowned and shook her head. That guy sighed and said.

???: I'm Yugyeom. You were literally clinging onto me while calling me Taehyung every time. Gosh it was so annoying.

- Suzy holds her head while thinking about last night. She then looks at her clothes and then at his clothes.

Suzy: So it means nothing happened between us last night right?

Yugyeom: Do I look like that kind of guy to you?

- Yugyeom snorted and sighed. Suzy glared at him. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and said.