Part: 9

Y/N: Taehyung?!

- You were quite surprised to find him here and what made you even more shook was that he was smiling while looking at you.

Y/N: What's wrong with him?

- You thought to yourself while staring at him.

Taehyung: Why were you avoiding me?

- He asks you as his smile softly faded. You blinked your eyes while turning to other side. Taehyung sighed heavily and said.

Taehyung: I think... you needed some time for yourself...

Y/N: Yeah... But what are you doing at this hour?

- Taehyung scratched his back of neck and pointed at the store behind him. You frowned and looked at the store finding Suzy almost dancing while choosing the clothes. You choked on your own saliva at her cringing actions.

Taehyung: I guess there is no need of explanation to justify why I'm here.

Y/N: Yeah. I got it.

Taehyung: What about you?

Y/N: What?

Taehyung: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Oh... A few days ago I applied for another job. Today is my interview.

Taehyung: Wait so you quit your café job?

Y/N: Yeah... Actually I'm in need of money so there salary was not sufficient. Thats why I applied for new job.

Taehyung: But you could've asked me if you were in short of money...

Y/N: Taehyung... Your family is already helping us alot. I don't want to bother your family anymore. I want to earn it by myself.

Taehyung: Just by suffering yourself?

- He asks while looking at you worriedly. You chuckled and looked at him with a little smile.

Y/N: Taehyung.... We need to pay high price for achieving something we really do deserve.

- Suzy turned around and didn't realise Taehyung already went out from the shop. She frowned and looked at the lady.

Suzy: Excuse me. Have you seen Mr. Kim?

- The lady smiled a little and said.

Lady: Oh sir went out from the shop.

Suzy: What?!

- The lady flinched at her high pitch voice. The lady nodded making Suzy's eyes widen.

Suzy: WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! LIKE WHY?!

- She questioned to herself meanwhile the lady started to question her life decision as Suzy's high pitch almost made her deaf. Suzy turned to window side and saw Taehyung and you smiling to each other as if you are the both who are real lovers.

Suzy: This... Bitch...

- She mumbled against her breath as she glared at you.

Suzy: Why the heck she is everywhere when I'm with my Taehyung?! I need to teach that bitch a lesson.

- Suzy clenched her jaw while staring at you both.

Taehyung: Are you poet or what?

- Taehyung chuckled while asking making you smile.

Y/N: Who knows. Anyways I'll be leaving now or else I'll be late for interview.

- You slightly bowed as respect not forgetting he is still your boss. You made your way forward but he holds your wrist making you stop your tracks. You turned around with a little confused look.