Part: 6

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung---- What are you doing here?

- She said while raging looking at you. Your pupils widened at the sight of her coming at you. You quickly got up and looked down. Taehyung sighed heavily and said.

Taehyung: Mom please stop it.

Mrs. Kim: I didn't knew you could be this cheap.

- You bite your lips while hiding your tears. At this time you were really feeling to just hide yourself where no one could ever find you.

Taehyung: Stop it mom. You are going out of limit.

Mrs. Kim: She is our maid!! Not your friend!!

Taehyung: Really mom?! She didn't even did anything!!! It was me!!

Mrs. Kim: Stop defending her Taehyung.

- You were shaking badly not enough to handle this anymore. Suddenly you felt someone holding your hand. You opened your eyes to found Taehyung staring at you with a deep concern.

Taehyung: Y/N.... Whats wrong.... What happened?

- You looked around and realise no one was around. You were just daydreaming and overthinking about it. You touched your cheeks and realised you were crying. Taehyung turned to you completely and said.

Taehyung: What is bothering you? Why are you looking so lost Y/N? Tell me...

Y/N: Its nothing....

Taehyung: How many lies you are gonna tell me?

Y/N: W-What?

- You looked away while wiping your tears. This is too embarrassing. You never wanted to see anyone about your weak side. You hated it. First your mom now Taehyung.

Taehyung: Y/N.... Please you can trust me...

Y/N: Taehyung...

- You got up and looked at him. You took a deep breath and finally said.

Y/N: I already told you to not treat me like I'm someone special. I'm just your maid. It would be better if we both stay professional like you said before.

- You turned around and were about to walk out but he stops you as he says.

Taehyung: You hate me so much.... Don't you?

- You don't hate him. You just hate the attitude and behavior of him. You knew he is a kind hearted person. You had to say this. This is the only way to keep him away from you. You turned to him and said.

Y/N: Yes...

Y/N: Yes I do hate you. I hate you Taehyung.

- Expecting to see a disappointed reaction, He smiled at you and said.

Taehyung: Then I will prove myself.... I'm not like those cold rich people.

- You looked away then look again back at him. He was still smiling. You sighed heavily and walked out. His smile faded and looked at the food. He sighed and again went to continue to eat his food.

-----
- You came back all exhausted and tired. You looked around and saw the darkness around. Just like your life which you are going through right now. You didn't even bother to turn on the lights and made your way to bathroom dropping your bag on the floor.

- You turned on the lights and looked at the mirror. You looked a complete mess. The underbags, swollen red eyes, hairs messed up while lips being dried along your pale skin. You turned on the tap water and splashed on it your face. After doing that for 3 times more you looked up at the mirror again.