Part: 10

Taehyung: I got engaged with Suzy.

- As soon as he said those words your smile immediately faded away. Taehyung suddenly chuckled.

Taehyung: I know it's--

Y/N: Congratulations!!

- You immediately cut him off with a bright smile over your lips. Taehyung smiled a little but he knew he got hurt by this little action of yours.

Y/N: Now you are going to spend rest of your life with her. You should be happy Taehyung. I know she is quite uhm... but still she can change you know. And after getting married I bet you both will be happy together. You should love her.

- Every single of the words that came from your mouth were stabbing him and hurting him even more.

Taehyung: I know.... Thank you...

Y/N: Hope you have a lovely life ahead.

- You smiled and hugged him breaking him even more.

Y/N: You said.... Hugging friends is okay.... I'm happy for you Taehyung.

- Taehyung looked away while his eyes started to tear up. He slowly hugged you making you go stiff at your place. You felt your heart racing against his. Your smile faded as soon as you felt something inside you tearing you apart. You looked down but he suddenly tightened his grip around your waist.

It was not friendly hug....

It is more than that....

- Taehyung closed his eyes preventing his tears from coming out. You softly caressed his back as you felt overwhelmed again. You could feel his muscles were tensed. As if he never wants to let you go. Taehyung let out a deep breath and broke the hug avoiding eye contact from you.

Taehyung: Its late now... You should sleep or else you'll look ugly with those dark circles.

- Taehyung tried to joke around but little did you knew he was not feeling happy. Taehyung smiled and said.

Taehyung: Good Night Y/N.

- You smiled a little.

Y/N: Good Night.

- Taehyung nodded a little and made his way out from laundry room. You looked away feeling something wrong. You sighed heavily and started the washing machine.

----

Taehyung: I got my answer.

- Taehyung quickly called his lawyer.

----

2 days later.

- You were showing the customer the interior design of kitchen. The couple were happy to see those designs. They immediately chose the design and handed you the list of the things they chose. You smiled and bowed and said.

Y/N: Thank you for visiting.

- They both were really impressed by your professionalism. They praised your work and walked away. You let out a deep breath but suddenly you heard some people starting to talk more likely whispering. Your eyes widen as Taehyung came inside the area.

Y/N: What is he doing here...

- You asked to yourself. He was wearing a cold expression making environment go quite. His eyes wandered around the area trying to find someone....

You.

Taehyung: Where is she?

- He thought to himself but soon he turned and his eyes met yours. Your lips parted as soon he looked at you with intense gaze. His lips curved into a small smile and he made his way to you.