Part: 13

- His cheeks turn red as he looked at you.

Taehyung: Y-Y/N...

- His voice came out almost as whisper. You slowly made your way in front of him by the outfit Jimin brought. Your cheeks were also turned to light red as Taehyung stared at you. His jaw drop a little. You shrug off hoping everything would go well.

Y/N: Oh food is here.

- You said trying to act unbothered by his expression. Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked away not wanting to look like a pervert. He nodded and said.

Taehyung: Lets eat before it gets cold.

- You nodded with a smile and sat beside him making his heart race. Taehyung gulped and he glance at you. You leaned in to get the parcel to open the food. His eyes accidentally went down to your cleavage making his cheek go red. You back away and started to open the parcel. Taehyung was still looking at your chest thinking about it. You looked up at him and notice him staring at you.

Y/N: Whats wrong?

- He snap back being a little panic. He quickly looked away and shook his head.

Taehyung: N-Nothing.

- He stuttered but he cursed himself for stuttering like this. You nodded and started to eat the food.

Taehyung: Stop being a pervert Taehyung!!

- He said to himself internally. He tried to act its normal and started to eat his food too.

Taehyung: Lets watch movie too.

- He says with a small smile while eating his food. You nodded and gave him thumbs up. He got up and turned on his TV. He quickly turn on the movie. He sat beside her and continued to eat his food. You looked at him and saw his lips pouting as he was eating. You smiled to yourself thinking.

Y/N: Cute.

- Taehyung wanted to watch this movie at the reviews he read before but he didn't knew that it was going to be like this.

The intense scene comes up in the movie.

- Taehyung almost choke in his food as he thought where this movie is going. You gulped down your food and stared at the screen. And what was the most awkward thing.

You both looked at each other at the same time.

Taehyung: Shit Shit look away why the hell you are looking at her she is going to think that I'm pervert.

- He thoughts to himself as he gulped while looking away. Meanwhile you.

Y/N: What the fuck you are doing Y/N!! Why are you looking at him?! I just need to eat the food. I'll not make this awkward.

- You also looked away and continued to eat your food. You both looked up at the screen and saw the couple making out by taking off their clothes. Taehyung's jaw drop at the sight he was watching. You couldn't even blink as the scene was too intense. You dropped your spoon on the plate making a little noise but Taehyung was unbothered like you as you both focused on the screen.

Taehyung: Wait...

- Taehyung frowned and looked down only to see the.

Member risen up.

Taehyung: What the fuck.

- Taehyung cursed at himself for thinking like that way. He suddenly looked at you. You licked your corner of lips trying to wipe off the sauce. Taehyung's eyes went down to your lips, watching your every move. You pursed your lips and looked down at the food but soon you felt him staring at you. You looked up at him.