Part: 21

1 week later

- You looked at yourself feeling anxious and nervous. The black dress perfectly showing your curves while your hair perfectly wavy curved. The red lipstick highlighting your look. You looked behind and saw Taehyuhg buttoning up his sleeves and fixing his collar. His eyes went towards you.

Beautiful.

- He almost froze at his place as he saw you there standing while staring at him.

Taehyung: You look gorgeous.

- He said almost being breathless making you blush. You looked down and tugged your strand of hair behind your ear while smiling. He smiles and makes his way to you. Slowly wrapping his arms around your waist he looks into your eyes. He smiles and pecks you.

Y/N: Taehyung.

- You said and then you looked at his lips seeing lipstick on his lips. You laughed and said.

Y/N: Look at yourself. You got lipstick on your lips.

Taehyung: Oh.. Really?

- His eyes being big doe. He looked at the mirror and saw the lipstick. He pursed his lips together trying to get rid of it.

Taehyung: Now?

Y/N: Good!

- You smiled and fixed his collar. You grabbed his blazer and he smiles as he know what you are trying to do. He turned around while his smile never leaving from his lips. You made him wore the blazer.

Taehyung: Let's leave.

- He speaks and holds your hand.

Y/N: Yeah.

Taehyung: I'll be by your side so there is no need to worry.

- He softly squishes your hand giving you the assurance.

Y/N: Yeah. Thank you.

- You smiled and nodded. Eventually you both left the mention and drove to the venue.

---

Suzy: Come on Yugyeom stop being like this now. You were excited to attend the party and look at you now.

Yugyeom: Yeah I was but...

- He looked around and saw many people.

Yugyeom: I hate it.

Suzy: Hate what?

Yugyeom: People.

Suzy: Seriously.

Yugyeom: Oh God... You will not understand so leave it.

Suzy: Let's drink first it will relax you.

Yugyeom: I don't drink.

Suzy: Then what were you doing that night with me. I thought you were killing flies by pouring the drink in your glass.

Yugyeom: That was exception-

Suzy: Okay so let's go.

- Suzy dragged him with her. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and shook his head.

---

- Namjoon came inside the venue and looked around. He then saw some his business partners making his way towards them.

Namjoon: Hello.

- He greets them with a smile. They smiled seeing them and greeted him. Soon they heard the sound camera and reporter as someone made it's way to the entrance.