The End

Yugyeom: She is pregnant.

- Taehyung immediately froze at his place. The happiness rushed through his veins. He couldn't believe he is going to be father. An unknown emotion dominated over his mind. He soon realised.

Taehyung: S-She is pregnant.

- He says with low voice trying to maintain stable voice as he is verge to breakdown at any moment.

Yugyeom: Yes. She is pregnant. But we have to wait. She lost a lot of blood and the baby...

Taehyung: Please Yugyeom tell me that they both are safe-

Yugyeom: I know Taehyung this situation for you is very hard. You have to stay strong. We need some time to figure out baby's condition. Y/N is safe but baby...

- Taehyung looks away while trying to hide his tears. He is glad that you are safe but.

He can't lost his first baby. Their baby.

- Yugyeom sighs and pats Taehyung's shoulder.

Yugyeom: We are trying our best. Don't worry everything will be fine.

- Yugyeom walks away leaving Taehyung alone their. He again sit on the chair feeling completely miserable. His words which he said to you started to ring.

- He immediately breaks down. His tears started to flow down through his cheeks. He promised to stay by your side. He feels so guilty for leaving you like this. He keeps on blaming himself. He thinks that he is the reason behind this.

Taehyung: I'm sorry Y/N.

- He don't know how you will react. What if something happens to baby.

Taehyung: She don't deserve this. It's my fault.

---

5 hours later.

- Taehyung was sleeping while holding your hand. His eyes puffy and red while your whole face became pale. You slowly fluttered your eyelids trying to open them. Taehyung felt your movements. He opened his eyes and looked at you. He soon sit up straight as you opened your eyes.

Taehyung: Y/N-ah.

- He immediately called the doctor. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked around.

Y/N: Hospital?

- You soon remembered what happened in the party which made your head ache. You put your palm on forehead trying to get rid of pain.

Y/N: Taehyung?

- You looked at the door and saw Taehyung and doctor coming inside.

Yugyeom: We need to run some tests.

- Yugyeom says to Taehyung. He looks at you and nods.

Yugyeom: Y/N-ssi how are you feeling now?

Y/N: My head is hurting. And I feel some pain in my lower abdomen.

- You felt sick. The nauseous feeling started to over come. You looked away sighing heavily.

Yugyeom: Do you feel anything else?

Y/N: I feel nauseous.

- You said while trying to get rid of that feeling by closing your eyes but of course it wouldn't work.

Taehyung: She will be fine right?

- Taehyung says as he looks at you with worriedness. Yugyeom sighs and smiles a little.

Yugyeom: She woke up early than I thought. It's a good sign. She will be fine.

- Taehyung sighs in relief. But he was still worried about the baby. Yugyeom looks at you and decides to tell you.