Part: 15

- Your mother excused herself and went out from the house to find network. She was calling you multiple times but there was no response which was making her worry.

Your Mother: Where are you Y/N? Pick up the call at least once.

- She sighed heavily and again tried to contact you but it was the same. No response.

Your Mother: It's making me feel uneasy.

- She was battling in her mind to do what to do. Suddenly she heard her mother's voice.

Your Mother: Yes Mom!!

- Well your grandmother is sick so your mother need to stay beside her. She quickly went inside the house.

---

Y/N: What are you doing to my heart Taehyung?

- The sudden rush of blood came in your cheek making them look tint red. Your heart started to beat rapidly at the small action of his. Despite you both kissed but this really felt different. A smile appeared on your lips as you were touching your cheek. You pursed your lips together as realization hits you. You felt embarrassed to yourself.

Y/N: This is making me insane.

- Taehyung came out from the room with casual clothes. Black t-shirt along blue skinny jeans. You haven't seen him in this type of clothes so it was quite surprising. Taehyung smiled and walked closer to you.

Taehyung: You are looking quite shock? Am I looking good?

- You looked up at him in response to his question.

Y/N: Yeah... It's just that... I haven't seen you in this type of outfit.

- Taehyung chuckled at your cute reaction. He softly ruffled your hair making you giggle a little.

Y/N: Come on.

Taehyung: Why are you so cute?

- You giggled and hit his arm. But it accidentally hit him hard making his eyes widen. You shook your head and went inside the kitchen to drink water.

Taehyung: Ouch...

- Taehyung sulked and went towards the counter.
You were drinking water while Taehyung leaned his back against the counter. You looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

Taehyung: Do you want to go on date?

- You choked on your water and your eyes widen. You forcefully gulped down the water and looked at him.

Y/N: W-What?

- Taehyung smiled and took the glass from your hand and placed it on the counter. You looked at him being surprise a little.

Taehyung: Would you like to go on date with me?

- He asks with his deep honey voice which was melting you making you feel so happy. You nodded your head as you smiled widely.

Y/N: Yes I would love too.

- Taehyung smiled widely making you feel tones of butterflies in your whole body.

Y/N: But wait!!

- Taehyung got confused and waited for you to continue the further sentence.

Y/N: I don't have my clothes.

- Taehyung let out a relief sigh. You sighed heavily as you looked at the clothes you are wearing. It is not like you are not comfortable with this clothes in fact you feel even better as this clothes are far better than the clothes you actually wear.