2.

"LEV! What did I tell you about your arms!" Yaku yelled as Lev failed yet another receive.

"Oh come on Mori-senpai, go a little easier on him. He did just start playing a few weeks ago after all," I told the libero as I handed him his water bottle.

"Suki, you're a libero. You can't sit there and tell me his receives don't disgust you," he said to me exasperatedly.

"Oh of course they do, but I also understand that he's still learning, and yelling wont make him understand it any better. He's actually more likely to just tune you out when you yell like that. You have to put it in a way that he can understand. Watch," I walked over to Lev who was laying face down on the floor. "Hey Lev, come see for a second. I want to show you something."

"Sure senpai, what's up?" he asked as he walked over to me.

"I want to show you an easier way to receive. Yo Tora! Send over a serve!" I call across the net. He did as asked, and I sent it perfectly to where Teshiro was standing, and he easily sent it to Inuoka.

"WHOAHHHH, THAT WAS SO COOL SENAPI!!" Lev, Shibayama, and Inuoka yelled out at the same time while Teshiro nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so what you need to do, is make sure your-" I went on explaining to the three of them using sound effects and movements to explain better. "Okay, now I want you guys to try it. Tora, send us a few more please!"

Shibayama and Inuoka were both able to send it to Teshiro successfully, and Lev was able to get it up right, but sent it over the net.

"Yes! that was great Shiba-chan, Ino-chan. That was so much better Lev! Now you just need to focus on not sending it too far!" I told the first years before sending them off to take a break. I walked back over to Yaku with a smirk on my face. "I told you Mori-senpai, you just have to speak their language."

"You need to stop babying him Suke," he said with a chuckle as he shook his head.

"Alright everyone, gather 'round. I've got an announcement," coach Nekomata called out to everyone, causing us all to group up in front of the bench. "We have a practice match coming up, so I want you all to take practice seriously these next few days."

"There isn't a match scheduled on the calendar coach," I ask the older man confused. He let out a chuckle and nodded.

"This is true, but I just recently agreed to it. The adviser for the Karasuno boys team has been contacting me for the past two weeks trying to schedule a match, so I finally agreed. It'll be good practice for you boys, and it gives us the opportunity to see how our old rivals are playing now a days."

"Hey Suke, doesn't your cousin go to Karasuno?" Kuroo asked me as he rested his arm on my head. I shoved his arm off of my had and fixed my hair.

"Yeah, Ryu is one of their wing spikers. He's a second year too. Think of Tora, but if his head was shaved. They're basically the same person, on and off the court, from what I can remember of his play style. It's been a while since I've been able to watch him play. I'm surprised he hasn't called me about it yet honestly," I told him with a smirk. "I can't wait to crush him."

"Oya? Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Kenma having a conversation with someone other than us?" I asked Kuroo as we finally found the gamer talking to a kid with bright orange hair.

"Hey! Kenma!" He yelled, interrupting his convo.

"You really shouldn't wonder off, especially when you don't know the area Ken," I told him as I took his game from him with a laugh. "And you definitely shouldn't play and walk. How many times have I told you that you'll get lost because of it? Look where we are now. You're lucky that I know my way around here the way that I do."