5.

suki

"I AM HERE!" I dramatically announced as I walked into the training camp late.

"Someone's been watching too much My Hero Academia," Ryu snickered.

"Damn, is that the thanks I get for picking up your idiot first years for you? Maybe I should have just let them ride with big sis," I told the boy. We both made eye contact before we shivered. "Yeah, no. I wouldn't do that to them."

"Where are they?" Suga asked as he gave me a hug. Before I could respond, the door swung open to reveal the freak duo. "Nevermind, found them."

"Wait, you only have a two seat, how did you get both of them?" Daichi asked.

"Dad let me take one of his cars so I had room for everybody."

"Suki-senpai is an awesome driver!" Hinata called out as he star jumped into the air. "She even showed us how she drifts and explained how it works! I still don't really understand, but it was fun!"

"Boke Hinata Boke!" Kageyama yelled at the orange.

I sent a wink towards Asahi before heading to my team, leaving the crows to deal with the chaos I created.

"Did you really have to go get Shoyou? You were gone for so long," Kenma complained as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on top of mine. "The first years are unbearable when you're not around, especially Lev."

"Trust me, there was no way I was letting big sis drive them. That woman should not have a drivers license," I shuddered thinking about the way Saeko drives. We talked for a bit, seeing as we had a break before our next match against Fukurōdani. "You know Kuroo, I've been thinking."

Tora and Kemna looked over to me, having an idea of what I was going to say.

"I think I'll tell you guys where I disappear to after practices." Kuroo jumped up from where he was sitting excitedly.

"Finally!" He cheered as he threw his arms in the air. We all laughed as he received weird looks from the Shinzen team next to us.

"I'll come to the team room tomorrow after dinner and we can all talk, because I have to go tonight," I promised with a smile before walking over to the Fukurōdani bench.

"Yukie~~" Kaori sang as she saw me walk over. "Our favorite little kitty cat is coming to visit us."

"Suki!" The red haired girl called as she pulled me into a hug, Kaori following directly after.

"We missed you kiddo."

"I missed you beautiful ladies too," I replied with a smile. "Have you guys seen how adorable Karasuno's first year manager is? I want to adopt her and protect her forever."

"Poor baby seems so nervous though. Kinda reminds me of the beginning of last year when you fell in love with Akaashi at first sight," Kaori recalled.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" Yukie responded with a laugh. "Poor girl couldn't talk to him without stuttering for months."

"Hey! That never happened!"

"Hate to brake it to you love, but it kind of did." Speak of the devil.

"Don't sneak up on us like that you damn ninja!" I yelled as I pushed him lightly. He chuckled lightly before pulling me into a hug and holding me there for a minute.

"It's been a bit. I haven't been able to go out recently, so I haven't been able to seen you," he whispered so the gossip queens wouldn't hear.

"I know, I've been looking for you any time I go but I haven't seen you. Uncle Dom has been wanting to talk to you about bikes since he mostly works on cars," I whispered back, resting my head on his chest.