11.

suki

"WHAT THE FUCK REF? THAT BALL WAS IN! ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND??" I seethed as I flung myself to my feet. Yaku pulled me back down as the ref glared at us.

"Sakura," Nekomata called in a warning tone.

"Suke, shut up before they have you thrown out the game," the libero warned as he threw a towel over my head to try and calm me down.

"I'll fucking kill that cheating bastard Numai. Wonder what would happen if I broke his already dislocated finger," I muttered darkly as I hid my face in the towel. "That punk ass bitch Daisho will be next."

"Calm down idiot," he laughed and took the towel away from me. "Mark the play in your little handy dandy notebook and move on. There's nothing we can do about it, no matter how fucked up it is."

"Dumbass," Yaku and I muttered at the same time, snickering as Kuroo came over to us holding his finger.

"Come here, I'll patch you up," I chuckled as I pulled out the first aid kit again. "Like I was telling Mori, you guys are lucky I took that training course over the summer and know how to take care of you idiots."

"You love us really," Kuroo smirked as he sat in front of me on the floor and placed his hand in my lap.

"You know, if you knew how to receive properly then that never would have happened," Yaku jested. The two of us laughed while the captain pouted.

"Why are all you liberos always ganging up on me?" He pouted.

"Not true, Shiba-chan doesn't," I corrected. "But if I have any say in it I'll have him join us by the end of the year."

Once I finished taping him up, he stood and we all turned back to the game. Naoi handed back my notebook that he kindly took over while I took care of Tetsu. I shot up as Shibayama made a perfect receive.

"HELL YEAH YUKIE THAT WAS PERFECT!!" I yelled out like a proud mom. I watched with pure joy as Daisho chased after the ball, only to come up short.

They did it.

They won.

The team burst into chaos. The three third years were huddled together crying, Lev and Shiba were celebrating their play, and Tora came running over to me.

"WE DID IT! WE WON!" He yelled as he pulled me into a hug and spun me around. We both laughed as he set me down.

"I knew you boys could do it," I smiled as I felt a head fall to my shoulder, arms wrapping themselves around my waist loosely. I laughed and scratched his head. "You played great Ken."

"I'm going to sleep for a week," the boy complained, causing Tora and I to laugh even more.

"Alright boys, time to line up!" Nekomata announced, a proud look on his face. I started to tidy up and gather everything as they did so. Once they finished, Inuoka came and took the bottle bag from me so I had less to carry.

"And you can't say anything about me needing rest and being too tired to help cause I didn't even play this match," he stated matter of factly as he stuck out his tongue and walked away. I chuckled at his childishness and accepted defeat. When I exited the gym, Karou and Sasaki were already congratulating the boys. Sasaki had a few tears falling, and was happily telling all of the boys how proud she was. Karou was messing with Yukie, ruffling his hair and telling his best friend how well he played, especially under so much pressure. The male manager came over and took the remaining two bags and smirked down at me.

"Tryin to get yourself kicked off the court senpai?" He joked as we started walking back to the busses.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I replied with a laugh. A smirk made it's way to my face as I noticed a familiar girl walk by. "Mika!"