4.

suki

"When did you get so good at drifting kid?" Lettie asked as we walked back into the house. I was watching the video of the race that Tora sent me with her watching over my shoulder.

"Well I've been doing it for as long as I've been driving. Dad taught me how to drift before he taught me how to parallel park," I said with a laugh. "After a while I just got good at it."

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me," Dom chuckled as he grabbed Letty's bag from her. "I'll bring these up to the room."

"She did try to tell you before the race started," dad teased as he snacked away.

"Oh fuck off Han," she replied with a laugh. "That's why your kid is cooler than you."

"I don't know about that one, dad gets bitches," I replied with a laugh of my own.

"Well from what Tora was saying earlier so do you," Dom added as he walked back downstairs.

"Like father like daughter," Letty called out.

"OH SHIT WAIT HE TEXTED ME AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT!" I yelled as I scrambled to open my texts. There was a couple messages, which I was quick to open.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
Ayo bitch

It's noya

Goodluck tonight if you're able to make it to the races

Me:
Whatup dickweed

I ended up winning my race against my aunt, so that was dope. Tora sent the video to Ryu, so ask him about it Monday when you see him if you wana see how awesome I am

Libero Hoe:
So rude and for what lmao

And I'll definitely be asking to see the video

I rolled my eyes with a shake of my head before opening the other messages.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
Um hi Suki

This is Asahi, by the way. The ace from Karasuno

I hope I have the right number

I quickly saved his number and texted him back.

Me:
Ah sorry for the late reply! I was spending some time with my dad and some family that came in from overseas to visit

But you definitely have the right number Asahi-senpai :)

Gentle Giant:
That's good to hear, I got worried for a second there lol

It's pretty late, so I'm going to get some sleep. Talk more later?

Me:
Most definitely! Goodnight <3

Gentle Giant:
Goodnight :)

I let out a little squeal as I locked my phone. He's adorable.

"Awww, look at her. She's whipped already," Letty joked, causing me to flip her off.

"Alright, it's been a long day for me so I'm gona get some sleep. Night family, I love you all dearly," I told them as I gave them all hugs.

the next weekend

"You sure you got everything you need?" Dad asked as I put my bag into the trunk.

"I'm sure dad. And if I am missing something I'm sure auntie can tell me where I can go buy it. It's only for the weekend it's not like I'm going off to war," I chuckled.