6.

suki

"So you mean to tell me that all this time you've been sneaking off to drag race and didn't think to tell us?!?" Yaku scolded as the whole team lounged around their room.

"Yeah, pretty much," I joked. "In my defense, Kenma and Tora knew."

"You told Yamamoto before you told me?!" Kuroo yelled. "Me! Your best friend since you moved here! And you told Yamamoto Taketora before you told me?!"

"Oh stop being so dramatic about it. If I would have told you then you never would have shut up about it and I wasn't ready for a bunch of people to know," I told him as I pushed his head off my shoulder where he was fake crying.

"Wait till he finds out that the crows know already too, he'll cry real tears then," Kenma commented, not looking up from his game.

"The utter betrayal," the captain yelled out.

"You'll be okay," I laughed as I gave him head pats. I looked over to see the first year trio looking at me with stars in their eyes.

"That's literally so cool senpai!!" Lev called out.

"Can we watch you race?!" Shiba and Inuoka asked at the same time.

"Actually I was planning to ask you guys to come tomorrow night," I told the three with a soft smile. "I have a really big race and I could definitely use my boys cheering me on."

"Of course we'll go!" Kuroo announced.

"You know this means you can't dress like you usually do right?" Tora asked from beside me.

"I'll wear whatever I want thank you very much," I told him as I shot a playful glare his way. "Don't make it sound like I run around in a bikini. I'm not like those girls that hang off dad."

"They hung around you like that too before you started focusing your time and energy into man bun," Tora smirked, causing me to flip him off.

"Damn, that true Suke?" Kuroo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dad gets bitches," I said with a smirk. "It's a family trait that skipped Ryu."

"He'd rage if he heard you say that," Tora laughed with me.

"That's the point. So tomorrow I plan to leave before dinner like I did last night, and when you guys go to dinner all of the coaches go out to drink and don't get back until late, so you guys leaving wont be a problem. Tora and Kenma know where to go, and so do Ryu and Asahi so they can help the crows get there. I have to go home to change and get there earlier cause I need to look over my car with dad and Letty to be sure everything is in top shape for the race," I explained as I laid my head in Tora's lap. "I would change here before I leave, but I wasn't bringing my race clothes here. The girls would ask too many questions and I don't want them around some of the guys that go to races."

"That's probably for the best," Kenma stated. "The other managers would probably raid your closet if they saw half the things you own."

"That too."

"At least reign it in a bit since the first years will be there," Tora tried to compromise.

"Fine, I wont be as extra as I usually am for this race," I gave in. "Now come on, I'm exhausted."

"That's your fault for racing with Nishinoya because he said you wouldn't beat him after playing with us half the day," Kenma said as he turned off his game.

"That's a rude way of asking your best friend for cuddles, but I accept."

third person