12.

suki

"Alright, I believe I can count on you to keep track of plays Aki-chan?" I asked the girl as I stretched.

"Of course senpai," she nodded.

"I'll go refill the water bottles and grab some fresh towels. Be right back," Karou announced before jogging off.

"You know senpai," Aki started as she sat next to me and helped me stretch out more. "You can really see the love and passion you have for volleyball when you're on the court."

"Playing makes me really happy," I smiled over at her.

"Do you want to play professionally?" She asked as she helped me up.

"Maybe," I thought aloud. "I plan to play through college for sure, but after that we'll see what happens."

"Are you planning to go to school to be an athletic trainer? Or did you just take the courses over the summer to help with the team?"

"That would be correct," I confirmed. "Even if I don't end up playing, I still want to work for a pro team."

"I think that you can do whatever you put your mind to senapi," she smiled before making her way to the coaches who called for her. I smiled and stood up, facing the court.

Yeah, this is what I love.

"You may as well give up now little crows," I smirked over to them while they watched our match with Fukurōdani. "You're next."

"Oi! Don't go antagonizing them when we're still right in front of you!" Konoha yelled as he tried to smash the ball over the net, only to groan when it bounced off my arms in Kenma's direction.

"You're getting predictable Aki," I jested. "You might wana work on that before nationals."

"You really know how to get into everyone's head," Tetsu chuckled as he walked up next to me.

"It's a talent," I smirked up at him. "Come on, let's reset."

"I hate training camp," Kenma grumbled. "Put the first year in."

"Tama-chan has a name Ken," I scolded as I smacked his arm. "Hey let me try that libero toss I've been working on when I rotate back in!"

"Less work for me," Kenma agreed.

"Yes!" I cheered. When I switched out for the rotation, I whispered to Asahi what the plan was and asked him to video the play for me. Being the sweet boy he is, he agreed. I sent him a grin as I took my place on the court, slightly jumping in place with excitement.

"What's got her so energized all of a sudden?" Lev asked as we took our places.

"Who knows with her," Tora laughed.

"For all we know she could just be excited because she remembered what they were cooking for dinner tonight," Tetsu laughed. I chuckled, they really have no idea.

This'll be fun.

"Nice serve!" Akaashi called as Konoha took his place behind the line. I smirked, knowing he would aim for Kenma, thinking I would jump in to stop it. This time, I nodded to Kenma, and he nodded back. Once the ball was sent over, Kenma bumped it up. A huge grin made its way to my face as I jumped from behind the like.

"TETSU!" I yelled, sending the ball perfectly his way. The boy slammed the ball down, winning us the game.

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled out as I jumped at Kuroo. "WE FUCKING DID IT!!"

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled as he spun me around. "When the hell did you learn how to do that??"

"Noya taught me last time I went visit!" I cheered. "Karou and Aki-chan have been helping me practice it whenever we can. I've been waiting for the perfect time to try it out! Ken was getting tired, so I decided to try it now!"