3.

Third person

"So the little one is kinda scary, I wont lie," Ukai started as he stood in front of the Nekoma team with Takeda, pointing at Suki. "You all kind of are honestly. Your manager is more than at home in the sport and is frighteningly talented at getting into her opponent's heads, which gives you guys one hell of an advantage as is. Your setter is fully aware of everything going on around him and is incredible at reading people. Not to mention the little first year who was able to gain control of our crazy quick as fast as he was. All around, your receives are extremely solid and your team chemistry is out of this world. I can definitely see why you guys are considered a powerhouse, you deserve the title. I can assume you have a lot to do with how solid their receives are?"

Ukai asked as he turned the attention to Suki, who was completely tuning out the conversation to look over at Asahi and admire him. The third years laughed when they saw the spacey look on her face- the girl practically had hearts in her eyes. Tora took it upon himself to snap his best friend out of her trance and elbowed her side lightly.

"Oi! Stop staring at Jesus and pay attention! If you're trying to be sneaky its not working. The coach was talking to you," he told the girl, gaining a smirk in return.

"Who said I was trying to be sneaky about it?" The girl shot back before turning her attention to the coach. "Apologies, please continue."

"Oh yeah, you and baldie are definitely related," the older man responded with a chuckle. "I was asking if you were the reason their receives were so solid."

"Oh! Yeah, I guess you could say that," the girl responded as she looked around at the team with a fond smile on her face. "It's really mostly them though. They're all extremely talented on their own, I just nitpick and help fine tune. My boys are the best out there, at least in my eyes."

Suki

"Oh come on Ryu, get over it. It happened last year and I told him not to tell you because I knew you'd be a big baby about it! And I was right, because you are. We were watching a movie while waiting for your slow ass to finish getting ready, the characters kissed, and we were curious about what it felt like since neither of us had our first kiss yet- so we just did it. No feelings, just boredom and curiosity," I told him as we were cleaning up the gym. I laughed when I saw Ino jump around with Hinata, the two first years talking about the game in sound affects.

"Hey, are you and that mohawk kid dating? Like for real?" he asked as we went to put the net in the closet.

"No, we're not together. Yeah, he calls me a goddess, but he started that the moment we met. It's more of an inside joke now than anything, he's even got the first years saying it now. Tora is just my best friend. He is to me what Nishi is to you. He also reminds me a lot of you, it's really comforting," I told Ryu with a smile before leaving him to finish the net by himself to go collect all the towels and water bottles for my team. I saw Shibayama shaking slightly as he bowed to Asahi, seemingly apologizing for something before running my way and clinging to my arm. I chuckled a bit as I gave him head pats.

"Aww. It's okay Shiba-chan! He may look intimidating to you, but he's a big softy," I comforted the first year libero. "You wana come help me wash the bottles before we head out?"

He quickly regained his golden retriever energy and nodded repeatedly.

"Lead the way senpai!" The boy exclaimed as he took the bag from my shoulder and looped his arm through mine.

Tora

I went pick up the mop I was using and was met face to face with Suki's cousin. We both kind of stared at each other for a minute before I spoke up.