9.

suki

"Hey, you seem to know a lot about the game," a blond dude said as he walked up to me with his friends. "We heard you explaining a lot to the little Karasuno manager."

"Yeah, I'm a libero," I explained as I waited for the boys to exit the gym.

"Cool! We play for Jozenji!" He exclaimed. "Say, can I get your number?"

"Well I have a boyfriend, so if you're only going to flirt with me it's going to be a no," I explained. "But I'll definitely be friends with you guys, you seem cool and I like having people to talk about volleyball with."

"For sure! You're so nice libero-chan!" The same boy cheered as he handed me his phone. "I'm Terushima Yūji!"

"Bobata Kazuma," the brown haired boy introduced.

"Futamata Takeharu," the guy with the fluffy black hair said.

"Tanaka Suki. We're going to be great friends Terushima, I can feel it," I laughed as I handed his phone back to him. "You boys can get my number from him if you want. I see the team coming out now, so I'll see you guys at the qualifiers!"

I waved as I walked away.

"Bye Tanaka-chan!" The three cheered and waved back. I ran over and jumped on Asahi like a koala.

"You guys did it! You played great!" I praised as I kissed his cheek. I jumped down and pulled Ryu into a hug and ruffled Noya's hair. "That first year was huge! I think he's even taller than Lev!"

"He was!" Hinata confirmed.

"I made some new friends!" I cheered as we hung out by the entrance to the arena to wait for Hinata and Kiyoko.

"That's great Suki!" Suga cheered along.

"Who are your new friends?" Daichi asked. I leaned back into Asahi and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Three guys from the Jozenji team," I explained as I fidgeted with Asahi's fingers. I chuckled. "One of them reminds me of Kuroo."

"I don't think they played," Daichi thought aloud.

"Nah, they made semis last time so they go straight to the qualifiers in a couple months," Suga explained.

"Man, what is taking Kiyoko so long?" Ryu asked, him and Noya getting impatient. I rolled my eyes as the door opened, hoping it would be her to shut them up. Instead, out came the three Jozenji boys with smirks on their faces.

"I have a feeling those idiots have something to do with it," I chuckled.

"Libero-channn," the three sang as they waved. I felt Asahi's hold tighten a little, causing me to laugh and lean back into him.

"Hi guys," I waved back as they walked past. Kiyoko and Hinata arrived soon after, and made sure to show off Hinata's cute little bento wrap.

"Nekoma Tanaka," Ukai called out. "Meat buns are on me, I feel like it's safe to assume you'll be joining them?"

"If that's okay with you coach," I grinned. He nodded before loading everyone onto the bus. "Go ahead, I'll meet you at the school."

"See you there," the ace smiled.

"Dude, coach, these are awesome," I gushed.

"Right?!! We told you they were!" Ryu cheered.

"Yeah but you guys love almost anything that's edible so that's not a true testament," I shot with a smirk. "Coach do you think your mom would let me have the recipe?"