1. Encounter

The night was crawling and everything seemed really quiet after the storm, a blonde girl was lurking around with her camera ready to shoot when she has the chance, but after a couple of hours she was convinced that probably she wouldn't get anything, which was bad, really bad, she just wanted the big amount of money that her employer had promised in case she got a couple of interesting pictures, the ones you can sell to every tabloid.

She really hated herself for accept this kind of job, but what else she could do?, she needed to pay for lots of things, including school, supplies, food and rent, and this job was easy, too easy for her, specially when it's supposed that there will be a secret party near to this area, she didn't know exactly where, so that's why she had to look around carefully, many famous people were invited according to his friend, and there was no competition so far, in other words she was the only one around.

Waiting and shivering for hours, the night got colder due to the rain and the strong wind, she decided to wait a little bit more and walk a little bit to explore, this was a long night.

On her way exploring around she saw a girl struggling to walk, maybe because of the high heels she was wearing and the puddles on the sidewalk, well everywhere, everything was really wet.

Lisa just chuckled a little and focused around to find the correct place, it's shouldn't be too far and then she noticed a car, "Damn it! Now I have to beat those idiots, and so far there's no famous people around", she hid her camera, adjusted her cap and walked around looking for a sign or a glimpse of someone famous, so far nothing, she looked around and saw the car passed fast by her side, surely they were doing the same, trying to track down that party.

Lisa sighed "It seems I'm not getting anything tonight", she kept walking, the pavement was still damp and really slippery Maybe that's why the girl was really struggling to walk.

She kept walking as fast as she could and the girl seemed lost looking around, Lisa ignored her and kept going on her way back to her car when a really loud thunder exploded, the sound was so loud that it really scared her to the point she almost dropped her camera, that's when she noticed a narrow alley and a big door with a neon sign "There it is, it couldn't be in another place, dark and secret, almost hidden from the sidewalk unless you lowered your sight, a second loud thunder was heard, she hates them since she was a little kid, then another sound caught her attention, it was a loud noise by her side, that's when she saw the girl on the floor, the same one she ignored before, for a moment she thought about keep walking down the place she just found, after all it was her objective but the girl looked in pain, and that made her think twice, Lisa sighed and got closer.

"Are you alright?", The girl nodded nervously looking around and then Lisa looked at her shoes, "I don't think you will be able to keep walking on those, one of them is broken" then another thunder hit closer, the sound was louder this time and the girl bursted into tears.

After thinking for a couple of seconds Lisa decided to talk "Hey, hey there!, Look at me, I'll help you ok?, My name is Lisa, let's stand up", Lisa extended her arm and the girl looked away, "Hey look, my car is jus a few blocks of here, I can help you, I can take you home or if you live near I can walk you there, do I call someone to pick you up?"

This time the girl looked at her "No, absolutely not, I shouldn't be here, you can't call anyone, I'll get in troubles", Lisa looked around and she saw the same car focusing around the area she was standing.

Lisa crouched down, her voice was softer this time "It's supposed I should be working and here I am, willing to help you, tell me what should I do, but please don't cry, I really want to help you, come on", then Lisa noticed something about the girl, her features, eyes, black hair, round cheeks, it was an idol, a well known idol, Damn it, Jennie Kim!, "Listen I don't want to scare you but I think I know who you are, and there are some paparazzi around this area, in fact I just saw the same car passing twice and you don't really have so much time, tell me how to help, please", this time the brunette looked worried "How do you know they are around?", Lisa pointed at her camera.