29. Strange

For a weird reason after their first encounter Soyeon couldn't stop thinking about Lisa, the blonde girl was infuriating and the latter would pop up randomly not just in her mind, everywhere around the hotel, kitchen, staff room, meeting room, an office besides hers, the hallway, the storage room, the gardens, every single place around her was a magnet for the Thai that she despised the most.

After what happened this week things seemed to go worst, the damn girl she hated was everywhere, even in her dad's office.

Because that was all she felt for her right? Hate, fury, annoyment, just that, nothing more.

She was trying to prove herself, she wanted to show her skills and this girl was an obstacle, since only hearing her name would make her lose her temper, she wasn't sure why her sister was so fond of Lalisa.

Lalisa that's what her file said, Lalisa Manoban, from Thailand, no family in Korea, one of the best students of her class, single... Single?, Then I guess she is not dating that girl, well people don't add girlfriends on their résumé, Specialising in French and Asian Fusion Cuisine and Pâtisserie, Winner of the 20th Global Taste Competition 2022, 2nd place of the Golden Spoon Competition 2020, she has been working as a photographer, also in little restaurants and coffee shops.

Soyeon was just looking at her file, "Ugh damn annoyingly cute picture Lalisa, Wait... Did I just said it's cute?, like really said she is cute?, The hell is wrong with me?

The girl just sighed and closed the folder "I'm done, I don't wanna see this girl anymore, not around here, not around me, not in my hotel, mine... If only I could prove to dad that I know what I'm doing, do I really know what I'm doing?", She sighed again, it was late, a couple weeks have passed since the catering disaster and Lisa getting inside her dad's office was getting in her nerves, even more after the girl talked to her in the elevator the other day and she still feels bad

After finishing with some things she was done for the day and thought the best was to leave, tomorrow she will try to convince people to book the hotel for events, she was gonna rest for today, to have enough energy tomorrow morning, dealing with old creepy morons was really exhausting, she needed a good rest, her body was screaming for her bed, it wasn't that bad, she had a kinda nice day and Soyeon was glad she didn't see Lisa around the whole time.

The raven haired girl walked to the parking lot ready to leave when suddenly she realised she left her phone "Ugh I'm a mess, what's wrong with me?", she was about to turn around when just like that the blonde she tried to avoid again today was looking around with something in her hand.

"Oh god, are you kidding me?, Wait... is that my phone?, damn it! Damn it! I thought it was in my office", she said for herself in a low tone, almost face palming herself, Lisa was still looking around trying to see if the owner was around, then she spotted Soyeon.

And just like that the girl was rooted on her spot, while Lisa ran a little to catch her "Hey! Miss Jeon, I think this is your phone", she handed the device but Soyeon wasn't moving, "Miss Jeon, here take this", the girl finally snapped out of her trance "Uh thanks, I didn't realised I dropped it", when she took her phone she brushed Lisa's hands and she blushed, that little contact was too much for her, luckily Lisa didn't see her, since it seemed she was looking around, "I gotta go, my girlfriend is here, I guess see you around boss", Lisa left and got inside an old but beautiful car, a brunette was waiting for her, the Thai blonde immediately embraced that girl and kissed her nose and cheeks, finally a peck, they seemed so happy, the brunette was talking non stop, embracing Lisa, she even got her flowers, finally they drove away and Soyeon got in her car as fast as she could.

Once she was inside a mix between anger, annoyment and sadness invaded her, a tear was about to roll down her cheek, she brushed it away fast "The hell is wrong with me, if I think of Lisa it's because I hate her, her stupid face ruins my day, her damn personality is annoying and if I could fire her I would, but why do I feel like this?, what's wrong with me?", She breathed deeply and drove home.