48. Think of me

Friday has been full of workshops, presentations, new recipes and Lisa being introduced by Soyeon to the best chefs out there, the Thai couldn't stop smiling after all she has been following their careers and now to see them up close and talk to them was amazing.

Even now she was preparing a dish side by side with Davis Muñoz, the Spanish chef that has been awarded as the best in the world for the third time, and everything thanks to Soyeon, who suggested Lisa could learn one or two tricks from him, Lisa was so nervous and the only thing she wanted was to see him from afar but the brunette has been investing in his restaurants so they know each other well and Lisa was beyond surprised when the Spanish chef came to talk to her and invited her to cook with him.

Somi was going crazy taking tons of pics of Lisa and the chefs, chefs that she got to meet but somehow seeing the interactions with her tall friend made her even more excited, maybe because she knew Lisa was almost bouncing around, maybe cause that meant her friend would get big chances to work with the best in the industry.

Meanwhile Soyeon was following everything with a big smile, she would provide Lisa with the best experiences she could manage to get for her, not just because she was head over heels, she just wanted to see the girl of her dreams happy, there was something really appealing in Lisa's smile, Lisa's twinkly eyes, and now her whole self was vibrating and her heart was content and full, Lisa had such a big effect on her, it was overwhelming but she wouldn't change a single thing about it, she wanted to feel more, she would do anything to achieve it.

"MANOBAN! Hey you did great, I'm sure Davis got impressed", Soyeon's bright smile was evident, Lisa on the other hand was still flabbergasted by the whole thing, "That seems impossible, he is great at his job and I'm just a mere novice, I still have so much to learn, I just... I can't believe I cooked with him, ohhh I didn't get any picture", Lisa seemed deflated by a second.

Somi was around when she heard her friend's statements "Don't you worry child, I got tons of pics, I was covering the whole thing, check your phone, I'll send it to you in a minute", Soyeon smiled even more "Send me some too, I mean... For our web page you know, it would look nice, nothing more, just publicity, well if Lis agrees", Somi and Lisa shared glances and the Thai just nodded "Well yeah, sure, there's no problem", Soyeon was embarrassed, of course she seemed really eager to get Lisa's pictures, but she didn't want to look desperate and for sure she seemed that.

---
---

After a long day Lisa collapsed on her bed, a big smile was plastered there and she just wanted to process everything, she checked the time and it was almost 8pm, Jennie's first concert in Seoul would start in half hour, she decided to call her to wish her the best but Jennie beat her

Jennie: You don't know how bad I wish you were here babe, I'm so nervous and I'm thinking about a ton of things you could do to ease my heart.

Lisa: Hahahaha Jay!, I can hear Jisoo gagging, be careful around her, you don't want to scar her for life, but hey, I really miss you, I wish I was there too, I can think of a pair of things you would like me to do, I was about to call you.

Jennie: Oh yesssss, like your mouth in my... Omg Jis, stop, ugh, just get away, give me my phone back!, Omg I swear to you that... Lili I'm sorry it's just unnie isn't that happy today, she has something stuck in her... Hahahaha!!, yes see you later unnie, oh god she finally left so now my sweet chef, I saw your pics, I'm so proud of you, even if I wish you were here, I wanna see you shine, you had to come back to get those really interesting experiences, seriously I'm so proud of you and how far have you come, all your accomplishments feel like my own, seriously I'm really proud.