5. No friends

Lisa sold her car to Jennie, it was enough money to pay rent and other needs, apparently since Lisa kept the car in good conditions it worth a lot, $300,000 dollars, she wouldn't need to spend all of that, school was almost done and she paid her debt to Mr. Seok.

She promised she would get it back and Jennie promised she would sell it to someone else if she didn't get lunch with her some day of the next week or every time she asked to, Lisa got offended "You are taking advantage of me, that's actually like kidnap my car or blackmail me" Lisa said and Jennie shrugged, "The winner takes it all, and I was born to win, it's either lunch or lose this car, an old guy saw my new baby in my Instagram and offered me $500,000 dollars, plus you knew I was a bitch, I told you, I wasn't lying, Smith was I lying?", He smiled "Nope, she wasn't" Lisa felt defeated.

So once a week Lisa had to make time for lunch with her, and Jennie told her she would sing "The winner takes it all", Every single time. Actually she wasn't planning to make her get lunch every week as an obligation but Lisa took everything too seriously and it was fun for her to tease the chef.

Lisa got the job in a cafe as a barista and Jennie decided it would be fun to pop out casually after her first day, "Welcome to Square One", "Hey thank you, is this place new?" Jennie said to her in an innocent tone, Lisa rolled her eyes "Yes it's new, and I'm new as well yesterday was my first day", Jennie smiled "I like it, seems like a really chill place, hey please don't tell anyone I'm here, I don't like Paparazzi", Lisa laughed and the manager looked at her, "Order something or I will get fired" she said in a low tone "Fine, I want to order you for lunch", Lisa laughed and the manager came closer "Manoban people are starting to gather here, the line isn't moving, hurry up and don't waste time".

Jennie looked at him "Excuse me, this lady here is just doing her job very well, I just asked a dumb question, so it's my fault", she took her sunglasses off and the manager jaw dropped to the floor, "Excuse me, Miss I just, I ..." Jennie cut him off "Stop blabbering and open the other cash register, let me take my time to order, I may come back or not if you keep being rude towards your employees, how come you have just one barista when you know at this time will get crowded?", the manager nodded nervously under Jennie's intense gaze and opened the other cash register.

Jennie smiled all proud "So... I don't drink coffee it makes me get hyper and you would hate it, but I guess I would want you and a mango smoothie please", Lisa chuckled "What's your name?", "Louis Lane and please I want the biggest size, I want something sugary on my system", Lisa chuckled again "Fine Miss Lane it will take me a minute ok?", Jennie smiled "More than ok, I'll sit there", Lisa prepared the mango smoothy and was still laughing, the manager got closer "Is that Jennie Kim?" he asked her, Lisa looked at him faking surprise "I think she is, she has been really nice, hopefully she comes back" and the manager nodded, he was starstruck.

Lisa walked to the counter and chuckled "Louis Lane", people laughed, "Louis Lane your drink is ready", Jennie was on her phone and she remembered it was her "Oh thank you, I got distracted, I'll put your tip here and I'll go back to sit there, hey Mr. Manager can this lady talk to me for a second?, or you will scold her again?" Lisa was making signs to Jennie to stop, the manager looked at Lisa "She is working but I can..." Jennie cut him off "No thanks I just wanted to ask her something, I don't need anything from you, but hey who am I to interrupt right?, I'll just get a seat", Lisa chuckled and kept working, She saw Jennie took a pic of her beverage and immediately thought the idol probably wanted to post it, then she saw how Jennie finished her beverage and left, 5 minutes later the place was crowded "This damn girl posted she was here" she said to herself, and then the manager approached to Lisa "Look", there was a pic of the beverage, the sneaky name on the cup and the caption: 'Nothing is more refreshing than this and this place has the best baristas' 😉 #SquareOneCoffee #trytocatchmebeforeileave #Kimknowsbest