27. Sweet sweet revenge (III)

Lisa had some troubles to get into Jennie's location, since it was the last day security wasn't risking it getting a fan inside, so she called Smith who handed her a pass "Let's go kiddo, I need your help, get this walkie talkie, only you, Jen and I have one, we are avoiding Jisoo, the main plan is to act like innocent, hide the balloons on strategic areas and bribe the staff to join us, since is the last day they won't have problems in doing it, it's the second time we do this, so did you bring them?"

Lisa nodded "Tons of them, so Jennie can find them easily, I have the biggest one in this bag the other ones can be concealed around, do you think artificial food colours are a good option to add?", Smith smiled "Yeah, that's for sure, an amazing idea actually, let's go for it, you have the map kiddo, I marked the places so we can cover them with balloons and the water guns", Lisa nodded and they parted ways.

Every single spot that Jennie suggested was covered, now Lisa walked around the set and handed everyone in her list an invitation, in each one they asked for discretion and don't disclose details with anyone, the people that got it were the most playful ones in the set, Jennie always made sure to work with the same crew and she is fond of all of them, she was right, they accepted right away, no questions asked.

When Lisa got inside the studio she blinked to Jennie, the latter was happier to see her knowing she would have her revenge, she smiled at the Thai girl.

By now Jisoo was alert of everything, she knew Jennie was planning something but she decided to calm down since Lisa was there and the girl usually behaves better when she is around.

The last take was filmed already and Jennie was thanking everyone around her, when Jisoo approached to her to give her a coat she saw something, a glimpse of mischief on Jennie's eyes but she decided that was overreacting, she looked around and the set was full of people, usually people don't come to say bye, they keep working around, Jennie ran and shouted "This is Sparta!!!", Everyone took balloons and water guns And Jisoo tried to catch Jennie but the idol was fast and she already was running evading the balloons, Jisoo got hit twice. "Ruby Jane!!, Not again! Seriously!, I don't get paid enough to deal with kids like you guys".

The whole set was madness, they all were throwing balloons to everyone, Jennie had only one person in mind but on her way there she already shoot people and threw balloons everywhere, she got a warning "Agent Jay the target is hiding in one of the trailers, I'm outside, what's your 20?, Over", it was Lisa, "I'm almost there, make sure he doesnt leave the place Lili, out", "Roger that Kim".

Smith responded "The east wing is down, everyone is wet, Jisoo got hit twice, and she is seeking revenge, she is fuming, over", "Let her be Smithie, hand her a water gun and tell her I'm waiting for her, still intact, out", "Copy Boss".

Jennie reached the trailer in no time and Lisa was waiting outside "Hey Manoban, come here, thank you so much for your help, this is so much fun", Lisa chuckled embracing the girl "Anything for you Jay, let's go, this gun is full of slime, what do you want me to do?", Jennie smiled when she saw the biggest gun "Go tell him we are done playing and dinner is on me, that Jisoo asked you to bring everyone and hand him a towel, after I'm done with him he will need it", Lisa kissed Jennie and went directly to the trailer.

She knocked but nobody responded, she was all wet and got inside "Hey there! Miss Jisoo sent me to look for everyone, the little fight is over and Miss Kim is inviting dinner for everyone, are you coming?, The stylist was shook "Are you sure? I see you got wet, you are the chef right? From one of the food trucks?", Lisa smiled "Yes I'm sure, look at me I'm not armed, yes I'm a chef so you can trust me, I know how idols are, so here get a towel", the guy looked at her "I'm so glad, this is no the first time Jennie does this, I swear she is so immature sometimes, between you and I I can't stand her, it's just she is annoying", Lisa was trying to remain calm "I see, let's go, everyone is eating already", Lisa got out and the guy came out looked around "Hey chef! wait for me".

Lisa turned around "Why? Are you scared?", The guy shook her head and smirked, Lisa smirked back "You should be", the guy looked around and Jennie was behind him "You should be aware of your surroundings", and just like that Jennie hit him with slime, the green thing got all over his face and clothes, "Damn it Kim! Damn it", Jennie laughed "Next time be nicer, here's a water balloon so you can wash your face", the guy got the water balloon and was gonna throw it at Jennie but Lisa was faster and hit him in the head first.

Now the guy was all wet and sticky,he was rambling and he couldn't say anything since all the staff seemed to be having a great time, "You got me Kim, next time I won't go easy on you", he laughed and Jennie laughed as well.

Both girls ran away and so far Jennie was winning she was probably the only one who wasn't wet.

She was about to celebrate when a wet Jisoo got in front of both girls, her make up was a mess and her face said it all, Jennie wouldn't be the last one standing, she took a water balloon and hit both and then she shoot her gun "Ha! Serves you right you damn Kim", Jennie laughed out loud "I guess I deserved it".

The whole place was wet but everyone was having fun, Jennie went to one of the directors and asked for a megaphone "Listen everyone! After so much work we deserved this, dinner is on me, drinks are on me, get towels and join us to celebrate, I love all of you, thanks for all your help", everyone was cheering and in moments like this Lisa was grateful to be part of Jennie's life, this girl is full of surprises and see her smile like that worthed it.

Jennie was shivering and Lisa gave her a towel "Here, let me help you, are you cold?", Jennie looked at Lisa "I'm cold and I want kisses Lili, kiss meee, and hug me", the baby voice is something Lisa would never get tired of, she wrapped the girl in the towel and kissed her, Jennie buried herself on Lisa embrace "I love you, you really are willing to get crazy and do this kind of things for me huh?", "I would do anything for you, for a couple of days I have been thinking that since the moment I met you my life got full of fun and colours and all those cheesy amazing things I wanted to tell you, but I forgot, you are so distracting, what I mean is my life is better if you are around, it's like I feel complete, I really love you so much, sorry for the blabbering".

Jennie laughed "You know, I love when you start blabbering, but I have to be honest it's the other way around, you brought all those cheesy things to my life and I swear that even if I used to make fun of couples that were too much, I didn't know how much I was missing, I love you so much Lili, I really do".

Both girls smiled and walked hand in hand to eat with the crew, the food was good and everyone was enjoying, even Jisoo wasn't upset anymore.

Smith looked at both girls with a smile on his face "You deserve happiness kiddos", he said for himself and sat by their side, they all had a nice time together.

Author's note:

Thank you guys for all your support, comments and suggestions, I always try to read everything you send, I just want to thank all of you for being so supportive towards my books, I hope you all enjoy this double update, since the double update fairy decided to visit us 🧚‍♀️

Lots of love for all of you 💜