6. Many Kims

Saturday morning came and it seemed Jennie felt so much better after breakup with Kai, Lisa was right, she needed to step up her dating and look for nice caring people to be around her, no more jerks or Paolos, she is Jennie freaking Kim, everyone would kill just to hang out with her, she won't rush anything, she won't date just to don't be alone, next time she decides to be with someone it's important that she put her happiness first.

The Korean girl was still lying down when Jisoo got inside her room really annoyed "Damn Jennie! It's the last time you are messing with me, for God sakes! I really thought you were having sex, it was so gross, ew", Jennie laughed "Come on Manager Kim live a little, I just decided to stay home and don't follow Kai, that's all, sorry for disturbing your mind, now I really want to keep sleeping", Jisoo shook her head and laid down by Jennie's side.

After a couple of minutes her manager talked again "Did you hire a new chef?", Jennie sat on her bed "What? Chef?", Jisoo sat beside her, "There's a blonde girl cooking breakfast, where is Patricio?", Jennie arched her eyebrow "Patricio? I always call him Alfonso, are we talking about the same chef?, Cause he is tall, black hair, always smiling, we speak Portuguese, and everything", Jisoo rolled her eyes "There's no Alfonso, nobody with that name works for you and since when do you speak Portuguese?" Jennie laughed "Since forever thanks to Alfonso".

Then she got serious "The chef doesn't come on Saturdays unless I tell Smith to call him, if there's a blonde girl cooking it's my friend, I know right?, Weird how come I have a friend, If you ask her she will say we aren't friends, we didn't start well", Jisoo was taken aback "Slow down Kim, you have a friend that says she is not your friend?", Jennie nodded and tried to get up but her ankle was killing her, so she sat down again "Omg it smells amazing!!, see ya Sooyah" Jennie put her boot and walked out of her room.

"Why are you cooking Manoban?, not that I'm complaining but you don't need to", Lisa smiled "Look Kim, I just wanted to do something nice, by the way a girl was looking for you", Jennie rolled her eyes and looked around and the counter was full of delicious food, "What the hell?, all this is too much, are you preparing breakfast for 100 people?, this is why your dad wanted for you to choose the dark side of the cooking and become a chef, my mouth is watering just by looking at all these, and yeah that annoying elf is my manager", Jennie got a plate "Can I get a bear pancake?", Lisa laughed "Yeah sure, wait a minute, eat some eggs and bacon first", Jennie shook her head "I'll wait for you, I'll get orange juice".

Jisoo rushed to the kitchen and Jennie was laughing "The evil elf arrived, elf this is my no-friend Lisa Manoban and Lisa this is my sadly cousin and Manager Jisoo Kim, get a plate loser", Jennie was sitting on the counter "Nice to meet you Lisa, why does this brat say you aren't friends?", Lisa smiled "Because we aren't friends and nice too meet you Miss Kim".

Jisoo was looking at how Jennie was taking pictures of her breakfast, specially her bear pancakes "Jennie your mum will come, she thinks you are having sex with Kai", Jennie laughed "You told her?, Gosh if I have sex it's my private life, I'm a free woman, I'm independent, I have my own money, I..." The door got open and a fuming woman got inside "You are such an attention seeker!, why would you go last night to a bar with Kai?, he was practically having sex with you on that damn filthy place", Jennie was taken aback and whispered to Lisa "She is my mum, be ready to run, will jump from the window, on my count 1... 2", Lisa cut her off "Chill you weren't there last night and remember your ankle" Jennie nodded "True".

Jennie got up "Mum I didn't go to a bar, I have this big boot, I can't even move a lot, Kai and I broke up last night, I was home, he was with some other girl and this is my no-friend Lisa Manoban", her mum looked confused "Oh I didn't see you honey, it's a pleasure, I'm glad my daughter looks for decent good friends, and Jennie you better don't lie to me, sex on public places will ruin your career!", Jennie rolled her eyes and served breakfast for everyone "So were is auntie? She will be saying how evil I am, and how her poor daughter can't handle me, wait... she is actually late?, That's new".