11. Heavenly

Jennie cleaned her tears using a paper tissue and smiled, Smith was looking at her with a serious expression "Kiddo, since when do you feel like this?", Jennie sniffed "Since... I don't know, she is just too special, nice, different, just plain different, I think this crossed my mind when she hugged me the day I came back from London because I felt at home, her arms feel like home, tonight she hugged me and I felt exactly the same, this time I hugged her back and the damn cake, the fact she didn't buy it, she made it from scratch and the note, she wrote a note with her beautiful calligraphy, I was there thinking, well trying to figure out what I was feeling, what was this sensation inside me, when she told me we weren't in the same level but that I never treat her different, when she saw my texts and her eyes were full of regret and sorrow, it hit me, especially cause she was sleeping and I thought she just didn't give a damn about me winning tonight, so I was all moody but she opened the door all confused and blind, well not totally blind but you know she wears contacts and glasses, the moment I saw her beautiful eyes my anger started to vanish, she is beautiful, she really is, I don't even know what I'm saying, look at me Smithie I can't stop myself from rambling about tonight", Jennie just closed her eyes and sighed, Smith smiled and started the car "Let's bring that cake home kiddo".

The ride home wouldn't be that long, she couldn't go to party and leave the cake on her car, on their way Jennie kept thinking about Lisa, her beautiful self and her lovely personality, she took a moment to breath deeply, what she should do now? What would be the best way to confess?

She tried to remain quiet, to organise her ideas but it seemed impossible, lots of thoughts crossed her mind and all of them ended with Lisa, Jennie was just looking at the box with the cake and she couldn't stop her heart from beating loudly, "What should I do Smithie?, I'm in love with my no-friend, how do I tell her? or how I'm supposed to act now?, cause I always say dirty things, I act bold, I seem confident and things but I'm shy as hell, specially about this love things, you know me",

He chuckled "Are you sure you love her?", Jennie looked at him thinking about his question, after a while she decided to talk again "I don't wanna party, I wanna stay home, just rest and...about your question I don't know, how do I know?, it's the first time I feel like my chest it's about explode because those damn thousands of butterflies are trying to escape from my stomach, I just wanna go home and look at this cake for hours, it makes me think about her beautiful smile and her caring personality, should I go back to her house? I wanna see her, I wanna drown in those beautiful brown eyes", Smith laughed "Kiddo no, let her sleep, you can see her tomorrow, are you sure you wanna go home, you said you wanted to get wasted?" Jennie nodded "Totally sure, let's go home".

When they got home Smith took some time to clean the car and fix some things in the garage, after that he looked around for Jennie, she was in the kitchen and he saw how she was looking at the cake with a big smile on her face "Kiddo here's your phone, I need to tell you something, on Lisa's shift a pair of guys arrived all mad, because her manager kept calling them every time one of your dancers went there, so they took his phone and erased all their info and things, they wanted to punch him right in the face" Jennie got up "I knew it! That damn bastard was the snitch, the other day he was the one saying I was there, you know when we came back from London I went to look for Lisa, that's when she hugged me and OMG how I wish it lasted longer, then a pair of guys were lurking around and following us, she took my hand and we walked as fast as possible, we got in the car and I asked her to hug me to write on my phone an upload an old coffee picture on my IG, that's when I knew it, that's when I knew I loved her arms, her warmth, the way she smell like flowers, by the way she does work out, her arms are so strong that I was melting and I asked her to prolong the hug cause I really missed her, and she did, no questions, not anything, she just did what I asked, OMG I'm so dumb, I should have told her tonight how I feel about her, but I was just all confused, I couldn't think clearly but I love how does it feels, I never felt this way before Smith, it's like she completes me, I wasn't even looking for love and she just came into my life to make it brighter and happier" Jennie smiled and kept staring at the cake.