9. Aegyo

After the incident Jennie made a plan with Smith, she sent all her dancers to Square One at different times every day of the week, and they all gave famous people names or characters from films as their own name to get their orders, plus they all were dressed in black with sunglasses and their hair was jet black.

On her last shift Lisa couldn't stop laughing when two guys came inside really mad asking for the manager, Lisa pointed to the guy hiding behind the counter "You better stop calling us, or will be kicking your pathetic ass, give me your phone", the manager did, and they deleted all the info he had, "Don't mess with this again, we aren't nice, if you keep saying every damn girl with black hair is Jennie Kim will really make you suffer, we are in Korea moron, all girls are like that so stop", they got close to Lisa "Does Jennie Kim have ever been here?, Lisa tapped her chin "I think just once or twice and that was months ago, like several months ago", one guy looked to another, "I told you, she wouldn't come back to the same place more than twice" and they left.

Lisa looked at the manager "Don't play with that kind of people, they are dangerous boss, by the way it's my last day, I would like to leave early, I have school things to do Chuck will cover me" he just nodded, "And thanks for the chance to work here, it was fun", Lisa went outside laughing.

She spotted the two guys, both were there talking to each other, Lisa slowed her pace to try to hear what both guys would say "That bitch will go to this awards ceremony tonight, I'm sure she will read comments cause she always does when she gets bored, since the ceremony is long there's no way she keeps her attention in the event all the time and tonight when she reads them, she will get affected by them, we will catch her crying because I paid a lot of money to hire people to hate on her, like seriously she has been behaving lately and people is seeking for some gossips, will get good snaps bro, you'll see, will break that bitch Kim", Lisa got enraged but she would need to keep walking away, or else they will find out both know each other, once she was on her way home she was trying to find a way to stop them, she really needed to do something, it was still early, so she had time to help Jennie.

After think for a long time and decide over the best solutions Lisa finally called Jennie "Hey Jay, what will you do tonight? An awards ceremony? Sounds boring Ugh, my god you really have a dirty mouth huh? Listen I gotta tell you something, do you remember you told me you were using another phone to talk to me, not your personal one? Yeah, like at first, which I think is the same you always use to call me and things, nooo, I don't want that phone number, what no?, No I never said you... What? When?, Listen for a minute, OMG Jennie! Are you really offering me that again?, listen please, can you save Smith and Jisoo's phone there? And leave your real personal phone with all your media accounts at home? Why? Because when you get bored I don't want you read anything, like comments and things, what? I don't stalk you, I don't even have any account remember?, omgggg just listen to me and I'll explain later, just this time, Omg you really want that I beg to you using my aegyo voice? Are you aware I don't even know how to use it? What? Talk sweetly like a baby? Why Korean people are like this?, Fine, fine I will, by the way I wish you the best in all the categories, yeah well give me some time ok?"

Lisa sighed and tried to look for a video and when she found one she cringed "Seriously Jen that kind of voice is too much, good I just arrived home, so ok", she breathed deeply "Jennie, Nini just please, please leave your phone at home and just took the one you use to call me, please don't ready any comments, I swear I will explain everything pleaseeeeee oppaaaa", she was really mad, "You asked me to call you Oppa and I'm cringing, please just listen to me this time".

----

Jennie was laughing out loud "OMG this is so much fun, I'll ask you to talk like that more, Oppa was the best part, yes I know I asked you to call me like that, because I bet it was even more awkward for you, Ok don't get mad, I will leave my phone ok? Yes at home, I won't read any comments, I swear but what I'm going to do when I get bored?, Oh text you! Ok I like that, are you going to watch all the ceremony to talk to me? Yes? Fine you better answer me fast, I'm your Oppa!! Hahahaha! Stop cringing, I'll call you later, Omg you want to sext me?, dirty Manoban you are kinky huh?, hahahaha stop cringing I'm just kidding but I wouldn't mind, ok fine, I'll behave", Jennie was really laughing out loud when Smith got inside.