2. Who are you?

Jennie knew she was acting somewhat childish, but the girl beside her is a paparazzi, if she gets her address she won't be able to live calmly again, after getting Lisa's phone she called her driver, bodyguard and partner in crime Mr. Smith, that's the only number she remembered, "Hi Smith, it's me Jennie, I went for a walk but I bend my ankle, a friend fetched me but she doesn't feel well and I was wondering if you could pick me up, I'll send you my location and please bring some sleepers or comfy shoes, mine are ruined, yes I'm really close, so I'll wait ok?, no I'm not alone, I told you I'm waiting with my friend, thank you", she looked at Lisa "I'll send the location now and to be clear we aren't friends", Lisa nodded and kept resting her head, she wasn't pale anymore but looked exhausted, Jennie sent the location and looked at the girl.

A few minutes later a big black Aston Martin was behind Lisa's car, "Here is your phone and I'm sorry but I'll take your camera with me" Lisa just looked at her, "No, you can't, please not my camera, I helped you, I need my camera, I told you I saved money for two years!, I know you don't trust me but I really need that camera, please!, just check the photos, there's none of you, or someone else, I swear" her eyes were flooding with tears and someone knocked on the window, "Is everything alright Miss Kim?" the man said, "Yes, my friend just don't feel well she broke up with her boyfriend", the man looked at Lisa "Ah, I see, well I'm sorry miss, I hope things get better, Miss Kim let me help you, your ankle is really swollen, you'll need ice and some pills" she nodded.

Lisa couldn't believe it, she lost her job, she won't get her camera back and she couldn't do or say anything because surely she would get in more troubles, "Miss thank you for taking care of Miss Kim, I hope you feel better soon, I really mean it", Lisa smiled at the man and saw how Jennie was holding a tiny purse and her camera, once they left she couldn't stop her tears flowing, she cried a lot, probably all the tears she has been hiding for years.

Inside her car Jennie inspected all the photos that were stored in the camera, there were dishes, cute animals, the city, a cute little girl giggling, but not a single picture of her or any other idol, there were another pics from a famous culinary institute and Lisa with some friends, they all wearing an uniform from that institute, smiling She looks different smiling like that, like a happy girl , a chef not a paparazzi, it suits her.

"So Kim why your friend didn't take you home? Mr. Smith asked to Jennie and it seems as she has been awaken from a dream, "She doesn't feel well, I told you she broke up with her boyfriend and I didn't want to trouble her more", the man nodded "Look Jen I know it's not my business but she looked really broken, you should have asked her to come with us, I'm not sure she should be alone right now", and Jennie was starting to feel bad, she took her camera, she didn't even thank her, Lisa just wanted to help after all, and this is how she paid back, "Smith turn around and let's go to pick her up", the man smiled.

But Lisa's car wasn't there anymore "It seems she left already, do you want we go to her home?, maybe she went back there", Jennie shook her head, "No, I don't think she is there right now, I'll call her when we are home, hey can you let me see the phone number from where I called you, my phone is dead or maybe wet since I fell earlier and everything was damp around me", he nodded.

After a couple of minutes Jennie and Smith got home, he helped her to go to her room "Jen I'll call the doctor to check on your ankle, your mum would be really mad if she was here right now, you didn't inform anyone to where were you going, please next time just tell me, I'll take you anywhere ok?, It doesn't matter if it's a place where you shouldn't go, I just want to take care of you", Jennie nodded "I'm sorry I just wanted some fresh air, I wasn't thinking clearly", the tall man nodded and was about to get out when Jennie stopped him "Wait Smith... before you go please let me write the number down, it seems my phone is really wet", he smiled at her "Sure, let me write it down for you, I think you'll have to use the one this company sent you in the meantime", she smiled "That's a good idea" he left and apparently someone told the house staff to prepare clean clothes for her, she didn't really got that wet but her phone was dead, she plugged it to charge it and changed into her PJ's.