46. I think about you all the time

Smith was beyond worried about Jennie, he hasn't seen anything like this in months, she has been better, so much better, even after breaking up with Kai, she was fine, genuinely fine, happy, full of energy, it's not a secret that the brunette struggles with anxiety and panic attacks, she has been open about it to help others to acknowledge this, specially her fans and the public that follows her, mental health should be a priority for people.

At first Jennie tried to hide it from everyone but when her career started it would be inevitable to keep it for herself, there was so much exposure about her private life, everyone wanted to know more about her, and in a way it was ok, she didn't mind people taking pictures, asking for autographs, talking to her out of nowhere, cause after all fans need to feel closer to their idols, she was proud of herself when people tried to connect with her, it was cool, she felt so much love from them, and she still does, the thing is ... not everyone has good intentions, not everyone will become a real fan, and hurting someone seems so much easier than being kind, specially if that someone is famous, people tend to forget that everyone struggles, it doesn't matter what do you do for living, fame or not.

Paparazzi became predators, chasing her, even making her risk her life by doing any kind of stunts to get a snap, then Jennie started to get hate, lots of it for almost everything, her clothes were too simple, too revealing, too flashy; her hair was too messy, too dull; her make up was too cheap, too sophisticated; she is lazy, or tries too much that seems forced; her songs were written just to get attention, her songs are boring and just a way to talk and complain about her failed relationships, people even said producing her own songs and for other artists was a risk, they would flop.

And one day she had enough, she stopped caring, apparently tears were replaced by anger, but reality was different.

When Smith found Jennie for the first time gasping for air and curled on the floor, his heart broke, he couldn't protect his little girl from her own mind and feelings, sure he could take down anyone who tries to harm her physically but he couldn't make them shut up, how he wish he was able to, after all Jennie has always being a sweet girl that never would hurt someone on purpose, yeah she was reckless, chaotic, temperamental, but also really kind, her real fans know that, her family and close friends as well but the public eye was so focused on her that the scandals started to appear on a daily basis in Jennie's life.

Smith did what a responsible friend would do, he talked to Jennie, an honest talk about how he was worried and how the sudden panic attacks weren't normal, so after that she agreed to go to therapy and she hired Jisoo, Jennie wasn't sure what to do but she knew Smith just wanted to see her healthy and happy, she opened about her problems with her mum and Jisoo, and she made sure to take her therapy and medications in order to get better, so everything went fine for a while, still struggling but focusing on her well being.

And now he needed to be open about it, he needed to talk to Lisa, cause Jennie was fine and now she is not, cause he doesn't want to see Jennie breaking again, when he was sure she was doing everything she could and she was trying to pick up every piece to feel well again, cause she was genuinely happy and now she is not, the thing is he is sure Lisa doesn't know about this, for some reason he thinks Jennie didn't tell her and now he gotta think fast.

So with that in mind and making sure Jennie was better he left, he told Jennie he needed to run some errands but Jisoo would be around, the brunette just nodded and he drove to the airport, instructing every single person of the crew that this was an emergency and they better be discreet about this.

The way to Busan was short, he didn't have to worry about taking ages to arrive there, he never felt this way, nervous, his mission was clear, convincing Lisa to come back with him, he wouldn't leave that city without the chef but he didn't want to make Lisa to get worried either.